i met him

Mom:finally!you came.
Taehyung:what is it mom ? What happened?
Mom:Have you done with all the packing thing?
Taehyung: Mom you are too eager to send me to California and Yes i already packed.
Mom: Good boy !so you ready to see the picture of the girl you are going to marry? You must be excited! Right?
Taehyung:why would i care its just like a contract marriage for me .I already told you mom ,i am only doing it for you and dad.
Mom: Grow up taehyung!Stop saying it a contract marriage again and again.
Taehyung: now ,you can't backoff mom,we have talked about it already. Now no discussion. It will be like marrying her for an year.If i like her than only i will decide whether i am gonna continue living with her or not.
Mom:i personally know that girl , i am sure you will like her.
Taehyung:we will see.
In his mind(whether she is good or bad ,i don't care i am gonna get the divorce soon after an year cause man like me can't spend his life with one woman ..huhh
How could mom even think of my marriage!
She keep on asking me to merry, now this is the only way i could stop her to go any further.

Ria's home
Mother: Ria ! Are you sure about getting married?
Ria:Do i have any choice mom?
It is not for anyone's happiness but for my own self. Dad will never agree to send me to California alone .So i have to do this. I have no choice mom.
Mother: ok if that's what you want.Get yourself ready then,pack your bag and get ready as marriage ceremony is on Saturday.
Ria:I already did that.
Mother: Have you seen his picture ,he is too handsome.
Ria:i don't care mom ,this isn't a marriage for me .it is just a key and by using this key i can finally enter my dreamland .And i choose him just because he has his work and office in California .
Mother: I understand that but ria marrying someone isn't a joke!! You better understand it.
Ria: oh mom! You start again .okh i get that so chill.

*On day of marriage*
Ria was wearing a long white gown with fine net sleeve .She was looking pretty although she was wearing light make up.

Ria enters with his father to where taehyung was standing with a nice black suit .The way taehyung was looking in his black suit, made all the women drooling over him .

Taehyung looked at Ria and was surprised as he wasn't expecting her to be so kind and innocent looking girl. He was for a second kept on looking at her .
Ria sees him and thought why is he looking so innocent, she for a second felt bad as eventually she know she is gonna leave him as she is just marrying him for her career.

RIA's father approached to taehyung and give RIA's hand to him .He holds her and smiled .

Then they both said there vows.

After all the rituals
"Now i call you as husband and wife ".

Heyy friends!! Next update on 2 April .Stay tune and stay healthy