Explosions?! WOAH!

Y/n's P.O.V:

I followed Izuku to a very tall building, I gasped as I looked at it.

"W-what's wrong Y/n?"

"We never had this so called school back home, we always rained and fought enemies!"

"Haha, well don't get too excited, school isn't the most fun thing in the world."

I got registered for the school and I was in the same classroom as Izuku.

"Follow me, I'll show you the classroom.." Izuku smiled, while also trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why do you avoid looking at me Izuku?" I ask, genially curious.

"A-ah, w-well, I-I'm n-not very good at talking to girls. L-lets hurry up to we're not late to class." Izuku blushes as his walking speed starts to quicken.

Eventually we reach a door, and I look at it in awe.

"Wow! Modern stuff is so cool!"I exclaim.

"Y-you're surprised from a door? Pffft, haha, I'm sorry, you must live in a very non modern place." Izuku laughs.

"Yeah, I really do.." I deadpan.

Izuku opens the door and lets me go first.

"Oh, looks like the new student is here. Welcome, would you like to introduce yourself?" a grownup says.

I look around in awe of all the different looking people, there were modern desks, and a borad, and it was overall really cool!

I walk to the front and smile.

"Hi there! I'm Y/n L/n, and I transferred from a very far away village where everything is not very modern, so I've enjoyed seeing all of the cool things here, I look forward to being friends with you."

Izuku walks in while I'm introducing myself and quietly tip toes to his seat.

"HA! Like I would be friends with an old fashion freak like you." a blonde with red eyes smirks, while explosions come out of his hands.

I immediately rush over to him, my eyes sparkling.

"SO COOL! EXPLOSIONS?! THAT IS SO AWESOME! I've never seen po- I mean, a Quirk like that before! And your eyes! Is that natural? I've never seen red eyes before."

The boys eyes widen.

"Is your village seriously that normal? Because your looks aren't really that normal Old fashion freak."