𝑻𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒆𝒘 (Daisuga)

BDSM WARNING IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT DO NOT READ!

Suga POV
"Daichi sit down on the chair please."

"Um ok..."

"Here." Then I go up behind and blindfold him.

"Uhm Suga? What are you doing?"

"I've always wondered what was so exciting about BDSM and I've always wanted to try it, but I didn't want to be in the receiving side of it. I bought some of this stuff to try on you but with the conditions today I thought I'd be perfect! But I'm only going to do it if your ok with it."

"I don't really have a choice do I?" I then handcuff his wrist and ankles to the chair.

"Not really, but still tell me if it's okay."

"It's fine."

"Ok um here let's do a safe word, when it gets to rough say the word... goldfish!"

"Goldfish?"

"Yep!"

"I gue-" I then cut him off with a kiss, I start to feel his chest and abs. I leave his lips and go to his neck, then his chest, then kissing each one of his abs leaving a hickey on each.

"Su...ga~"

Daichi POV
He then stops kissing me and stops touching me for a bit.

"Su- AH!"

"Wow Daichi, your so erotic!"

"Ha, Suga is that?"

"Hot candle wax? Yes."

"Mmh! It's hot!"

"Mmmmm this isn't really exciting me... let's do this one!" He says, then suddenly I feel this cold, sticky and thick sensation on my chest.

"Suga!" He then starts to lick it off my chest.

"Mmhh sweet!"

"Suga!" He then gets down there, he tugs and the zipper with his mouth and opens my fly.

"Big like always." I hear him whisper, I can feel his breath and it sends a shiver down my spine. 

"I.. ta... da... ki... ma... su!"

"Ha..." I grunt, hell Suga is way too good at this. Once I finish he takes off the blindfold and hand cuffs.

"That was fun wasn't it?" He says wiping his mouth.

Suga POV
I start to head upstairs when Daichi picks me up from behind.

"Daichi?! What are you doing!?" He then slams me on to the bed and immediately cuffs my hands to the bed frame.

"Daichi!" 

"I wanna see you like this Suga, hope it's ok." I bite my lip, I want to try it. He then slips the blindfold on and my body shivers.
He starts to undress me slowly and I still shiver at his touch. He starts to undress me, then I feel the honey.

"Ah!~" He drizzles it everywhere and licks off all of it.

"Mmh! Daichi!"

"You started it Suga don't regret your decision now."

"Daichi... lets do it already." Not even a second after he shoves it in.

"AH!~ Daichi! Too quick!"

"Suga is it just me or..." he leans closer right next to my ear.

"Or are you tighter today? Did the honey really get to you?"

"Mmhh... AH! Daichi not there!"

"Looks like I found it." He pounds into that spot till I give up.

"Daichi!" We finish at the same time and he takes off the blindfold and handcuffs.

"That was... different." He says.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say he then kisses me softly on the forehead.