23. LITTLE LOVE

"That's right, Little Love." He caresses my face tenderly and I want to cringe at the touch. "Daddy has missed you so much." I hold his eyes submissively even though it's the last thing I want to do. "I've missed tying you up and ravaging you from behind, especially when you misbehave." He gives me a smirk, "you're lucky I don't do that right now in front of-"

"Alright, that's enough." Luke's voice interrupts tightly and I can tell seeing this exchange between the two of us is killing him. "Malyssa, get up off your knees." I don't because I know it will infuriate Scott and he's got my sister somewhere. At any moment he could have her killed, I'm sure of it. It had been my job before. "Mal, seriously, don't submit to this piece of shit." When I stay quiet his voice questions, "Mal? Really?"

"Such a good girl." He pets my head while looking into my eyes with what I'd once thought was love. Love. Oh, how I'd been so utterly wrong. "Eyes on the floor, Little Love. Your Daddy has a bone to pick with this boy." I stare at the floor unwillingly. He continues to pet my head as he says, "Lucas Warner the Third, it's nice to finally show you what I was talking about." I stiffen at that.

"I can't say the same." I hear the sound of a gun being cocked and I immediately look up to see Luke aiming a gun right at Scott's head. "Get up, Mal. Get the fuck away from this piece of shit."

"You get up and Marina dies." He's still looking at Luke but those words were for me. "Tell your toy to put his gun away, Little Love." He wraps the hair from my ponytail in his hand and gives it a sharp tug. "Now."

"Luke please." I plead with him. "He has my sister."

"No, this despicable scum is degrading you even after he almost fucking killed you. Not after he killed our baby." He takes a step forward towards Scott saying, "you killed my child you sick fuck. I'm going to put a fucking bullet right between your eyes."

Scott sips his drink, completely unfazed as he stares down the barrel of Luke's gun. "Put the gun down. We both know you're not going to use it." He doesn't. He actually looks like he may pull the trigger. I get up, regardless of Scott's previous threat and stand in front of Scott.

"Luke, put the gun away." He stares at me like he can't believe the words coming out of my mouth. He holds the gun steadily and I can see that look in his eyes. He can't believe I'd step in front of him. He can't believe I'd taken his opportunity for revenge but this is not the time for revenge. "Please." He shakes his head angrily but after a moment he puts the gun away. "Thank you, Luke."

I feel Scott's hand on my shoulder and then his lips come to my ear whispering, "I want to watch you with him." My eyes widen in horror as I look at Luke knowing he can't hear what Scott is saying. "Tell him to get on his knees for you. Make him submit in front of me and I will bring Marina out." I shake my head no, not being able to make my mouth work. "Fine, have it your way. The two of you can leave without her."

"Lu- Luke," my voice begins shakily which makes him eye me warily. "I need you to get on your knees." He shakes his head no to me. "Now."

"Say it more forcefully," he whispers. "Say it like I've said it to you. I want to hear it, Little Love. Show me what you've learned." I swallow the bile down in my throat so I can continue this sick game.

"Now Luke." I bark out the command and I watch his body twitch, fighting the urge to do so.

"Good girl." His icy breath sends a disgusted shiver down my spine. "You've taught him well. Even though this is the last thing he wants he's extremely obedient." He kisses the side of my neck. "Continue, Little Love, just like Daddy has shown you."

"Knees," I walk toward him and give him a look that I hope tells him how sorry I am, "now." My eyes plead with him which makes him drop to his knees and bow his head.