1

Sophie pov

     Fitz and I had been dating for about three months now. We were taking it slow, though. We were on a date. It was a gourmet restaurant in Atlantis. We sat down and looked at the menus. 

"What are you getting, Soph?" Fitz asked.

     Soph. That name. I don't know why, but I hated it. Fitz seemed to like it so I let him call me Soph. I don't really know if that's what you're supposed to do, but I'm doing it. 

"Sophie?" He asked again, growing impatient.

"Oh, sorry. I'm getting the Royal Rolls," I respond.

     They look and actually taste a lot like rainbow rolls. But, way better. They had a little bit of some spicy mixture that was probably supposed to represent wasabi and a little mixture that refreshed your mouth. They even had actual soy sauce, though. 

"How do you like it?" Fitz asked.

"It's actually really good. I wasn't a big fan of Sushi when I was in the human world but I like this."

"Sushi?" 

"Nevermind."

     Fitz decided to walk to Havenfield, so we light leaped there, but before he took me to the front door, he took me to the Panakes tree. He motioned for me to sit next to him, very closely, so with a turn of the head, our noses would touch. And yes, he turned his head. I didn't turn into the tomato of a mess that I usually turned into. "May I?" he asked. 

     Time was frozen literally. Nothing was moving for me. I was in shock, as he kissed me. ohmygodohmygodohmygodfitzvackerjustkissedme, but not in a cute or obsessive way. Like, in a very very surprised or slightly angry way. He just kissed me. I bet he thought I was fine with it, cause he wrapped his hands around my waist. 

"Nononononooo," I say, breaking apart.

"What?" He says, with confusion written across his face. 

"I can't do this, I'm sorry Fitz. I'm not ready. I don't know if I can really... do us." I say, trailing off.

"Oh." He says.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"You don't want your first kiss to be me?" He says, anger picking up.

"That's not what–"

"Liar! We're over."

Right before my eyes, he picks up is home crystal and says, "Goodbye Sophie." 

                                                                 .-,•˚.º∞º.˚•,-.

     I run into Havenfield, crying. Past Grady, past Edaline, who probably saw everything. I put my earbuds in and listen to music on my iPod, holding Ella. I cry until all the tears are gone. I hear a knock on my door. Edaline.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I saw what happened," She says. Edaline comes and sits on the bed with me and strokes my back. "Boys are the worst," Edaline points out, jokingly. 

"I HEARD THAT!" yelled Grady from two floors below. I laugh a little and am thankful for my adoptive parents.

Ok boomers. I hope you enjoyed that! First part :D I'll try to update every week or every two weeks. mUcH hApPenS uwu I have a kotlc hoodie and now I ranting to everyone about ritz cracker lol idk why help me.

msg me and feel free to talk <3

word count: 529