2

The next morning when I wake up, instead of the traditional breakfast of soupy-mushy stuff Edaline usually made, a big plate of mallowmelt took its place. I looked at her, with a shocked expression. She winked back. That was basically queue to let me eat it.

I devoured the gooey mess so fast that Edaline gave me a second big piece.

After that I went back upstairs to my room, feeling the tiny petals in my rug underneath my toes as I fit into my foxfire uniform. The day ahead was most likely going to get very awkward when she had to break the news about how her dating with Fitz was over.

She brushed out her golden hair and put on a bit of that sparkly golden-brown eyeliner Biana got her to make her eyes pop.

Biana.

Her cheeks went from a pale to pink instantly, but she brushed away the thought and put on her shoes while running downstairs to give her adoptive parents a hug and a goodbye. She then ran to the leap master and focused on herself and not fading. She leaped to Foxfire.

She was greeted at the door by Keefe,

"Hey Foster."

She jumped back and saw Keefe standing there, smirking his Keefe-Sencen-Famous Smirk. "Dex, Wonderboy and Biana are already going to class. You came late. Bangs boy and Linh went to class already," Keefe informed me, my cheeks blushing a bit as he said 'Biana'. I don't know why but the word made me feel tingly and sparkly inside of me and as I realized what that might be, I quickly brushed that away.

At lunch, everyone was sitting down at our table, talking. Except me and Fitz. I was obviously avoiding him and his quick glances of me, and soon the others caught on and Biana told Linh to not say anything about it and to tell Keefe and Tam to do the same. She was just loud enough for me to hear; I doubt Fitz could hear her sweet voice ringing through the air- wait, what am I thinking?! 

At the end of the day, prodigies were talking, laughing, having fun, walking out of the prestigious school in the Lost Cities. Biana walked up to me, reaching for my leaping crystal, and grabbed my arm. BUT, she grabbed me and accidentally (I hope) pulled me close. Other prodigies looked at us with raised eyebrows in the five seconds time stopped while we were in that position. They weren't hateful looks. Or happy, either. But more like intrigued, or curious. Wanting to know more. She pushed back lightly and our faces that were currently looking like tomatoes lost some of its color. We were still embarrassed, obviously.

"Uh... Anyways, so, wanna come over to Everglen-" she asked, but she cut herself off, instead saying, "Can I come to Havenfield with you?" I agreed by simply nodding my head. I took my leaping crystal out and as it hit the light, we glittered into the light, reappearing at Havenfield.

As we walked into the door of the abnormally large house that almost every elf had. Each elf is born with birth funds, which the funds are shown to be millions of dollars in human currency, or even billions. I lead her to my room. We came in and took out shovels off and sat our bed. "I like your eyeliner," Biana comments. "Is it the one I picked out?" I reply with, "Yeah. It's really pretty, thanks." We were blushing and staring at our fidgeting hand for a while before Biana asked if I wanted to talk about Fitz. I nodded, giving her a weak smile to show my thanks to the friend that was there for everything. Yes, everything.

"Will you be willing to tell me what happened that night," she asked, and I told her, "Sure." I pause to take a breath. "We were getting these weird roll things that were a lot like sushi-"

"Sushi?"

"Nevermind."

"Anyways, we were eating these roll things and he came to walk me back to Havenfield. But.. he tried to kiss me. And I'm pretty sure Fitz knows I'm not ready for that." Biana had a look on her face that was half I feel so bad and half I'm going to kill my brother when I get home. She really was a great friend. She told me not to worry and when she said that to me, I looked into her teal eyes.

Pretty teal eyes.

That night I dreamt of the teal color that my friend's eyes obtained. Nothing more than friends, never will be, my mind told me. That part of me sort of wished that we were more than friends.

That night I slept really well and really bad at the same time.

OH MY GOD WHAT ?!?! BRO.. 4K+ VIEWS ON MY SOKEEFE FANFIC WOWOWOW. Thank you so much to everyone who helped me achieve that! I love this book so much already and have so much more plans. I'll try my hardest to update some time this week! Also this part has more words by like almost 400 than the last part. The last part I uploaded like a couple months ago and it seems you guys really liked it to here's an update! I want to be an author and I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for original stories and all,but if you're having trouble but wanna write just make a fanfiction! You already have your characters and the setting. Its laid out for you and it's a good start. I hope you like this update!

Word count: 947 words