Awkward...but love....

Curly wind's P.O.V
5 hours have passed ( because I am too lazy) it was finally lunch , I got my food from the cafeteria and went to eat with my friends , we got a table and started eating, while I was eating  I suddenly remembered the class introductions ,that boy that I had bumped into earlier was named Wizkid, and was younger than me 'cause I mean I'm 19. anywho when Wiz was heading to his seat I couldn't help but look at him again it's like there's something about him that really made me like. when he sat down he was about to turn his head to my direction, I quickly look away so he wouldn't thought that I was looking, like a stalker. why am I staring at him again? like what's so special about him than makes me admire him?.while I was wondering I snapped back from my friends calls

"hey dude, are you alright? your spacing out" my friend teddy asked worriedly.
"hm? oh uh..yeah. i am. I'm just thinking about something." I answered
"like what? because I mean it's the first day of school. what's there to worry about?" my other friend, heat burn asked.
"for me to be honest I don't know, which is really weird" I answered.
"oh well , just relax dude. just 4 more hours to go and we can finally go home" Teddy answered back.
Wizkid's P.O.V.
it was lunch time and I'm alone again, I decided to just take an apple and some salad for me to eat outside the school because I don't have any place there when suddenly someone called me.

"Hey! Wiz come over here!" the Nerd from my class called. I did what I was told and went there, he was eating with his friends, they waved at me and gestured me to sit next to a oranges haired girl with also glasses.

"hey guys this the new kid, care root Wizkid" the same guy said.
"oh wait right sorry, I forgot you wasn't listening to the class introductions earlier. I'm Microchip but you can call me micro" micro said nicely
"oh and also these are my friends ,guys introduce yourself..I'm too lazy to do it" micro added.
"your always lazy..anywho I'm Scribble Dee" the girl next to me said.
"I'm velvet sky, its so nice to meet you" the other girl with a long dark velvet hair said while shaking my hand nonstop.
" and I'm Bright idea, but please call me Bright" the boy with a electric sky blue hair and a lightbulb pin said as he waved and smiled at me.
"n-nice to meet you all" I said shyly .

Curly wind's P.O.V
I was still talking to my friends when I noticed wiz getting food and was about to....go outside? why? then micro called him, wiz looked surprised and just went over there, eeesh this kid look so..... fragile and innocent, like I want to protect him but why? why am I like this? could it be that.....no....no no no .....no way, but is it possible that I'm ......... gay? I started to panic inside and made an excuse to my friends that I'm going to the restroom. I've arrived at the restroom and once I got inside I looked at myself in the mirror and  told myself ,"You Are Not A GAY, your just a simple dude with a simple life and that's it"
I took a deep breath and sigh, I was gonna leave when I'd slipped ,I was also about to hit the door when the door opens and I fell onto the ground or so I thought . I'd groan for a bit and then open my eyes, what I saw shocked me .I fell on top of the wizkid like I was pinning him down with my hands on the ground but also at the side of his head, wiz looked scared I got up and panickingly apologize to him, but what he said to me as he sat up shocked me.....

"p-please don't h-hurt me....." wiz said in a scared and stuttering voice. he was shaking from fear.
"woah now....calm down...wiz, I'm not gonna hurt you,...trust me" I said calmly as I offered a hand to help him get up.... he just look at me for a moment and then took my hand, I helped him get up.

"now why would you think I would hurt you? " I asked in a very concerned tone.
"s-sorry, e-excuse me" he said in a soft tone as he walked passed me and went inside the restroom.
I looked at the door for a moment then decided to go back to my friends, when I got back my friends waved at me and went back to their food ,I was about to take a sip from my apple juice when I suddenly remembered how wiz look like when their faces was close to one another, how wiz look so cute and fragile....i was surprised by the idea that i choked my juice and started coughing, my friends immediately got alerted and started to pat my back.