Making a confession

Bea's POV
I looked at Victor. "What's up?" I asked him. He looked at the ground, blushing. "N-never mind, I-I-I'll talk to you about it after the battle," he said. I began to feel nervous. What was he not saying? "Okay... " I said slowly. I felt like I was blushing as well. "Let's go in then." Victor nodded. As we stepped out onto the pitch, his hand started to find mine, then he quickly pulled away, blushing. "S-sorry-"
"No, no, it's ok," I quickly reassured him. I took his hand in mine and clutched it tightly as we walked to the center of the stadium. The audience was going insane at the sight of our holding hands. We walked a little bit away from each other to start the battle.
I didn't bother to introduce myself. We already knew each other. I sent out my first Pokémon.
My team tried their hardest, they really did, but I was still defeated easily. Approaching Victor with the Fighting Badge, I gave him a soft, sweet smile. He blushed again and smiled back. What in the world was going on with him?
We walked into the locker room together. When we were alone together, Victor blurted out. "I-I have something to tell you," he said, looking away. I turned to him. "Yeah?" I asked him. "I-I really like you," he said without looking at me. I felt myself blushing at him, and I looked at the ground. I liked him, too. "I like you too," I said with a small smile. "R-really?" he asked, looking surprised. A huge smile lit up his face. "So, will you go out with me?"
I smiled and nodded. "Yes."

Edit: Sorry for the short chapter but there was really not much to write about here, I'm running outta ideas lmao 😂