Chapter 1

-Music is so loud no one is gonna hear us.-Jaden grabbed my wrist.
-I know it's New Year but I'm not in the mood for this.-I tried to go out from the room.
-Don't be a bitch Alana.I know you like me and that you want this.-he closed the door.
-Yeah,I like you but I'm not ready for this..-I looked at the floor.
-Then why did you came in this room with me and kissed me?-he was angry.
-Because I wanted but I'm bot ready for sex..I wanna be with you.-I finally looked at his eyes.
-Then be with me.Be my girlfriend.-he came closer to me and grabbed my face.
-Really?-I was confused for a second.
-Yes.-he smiled and kissed me.
-I guess we're together now.-I smiled and hugged him.

I can't believe that I'm with Jaden.After all this time he noticed me.This made my day.
...
We came out of the room holding hands.Everyone looked at us.The night was crazy and I was drunk.I looked at the clock and it was 3 a.m..

-Laura,let's go home.I'm tired.-after I told her that we picked our stuff and went home.

Even though I was tired I still couldn't sleep because I was thinking about everything with Jaden.I'm happy.

.NEXT MORNING.
When I woke up I saw few messages from Jaden.

-Morning,babe.
-Already miss you.
-Answer when you wake up.Ly💓

I couldn't help but smile at those messages.They were so sweet.With big smile I answered.

-Morning.
-I miss you too and can't wait to see you.

My heart started to beat fester and I felt butterflies in my stomach.