Introduction.

Veronica Harper had always been the black sheep of the family.

Her family was rich and powerful, cold and mean. They were disgusted by the poor and only made contact with the rich.

This was only her father's side of course. She had never met her mother for she had died while giving birth to Veronica. After that her mothers side of the family wanted nothing to do with her.

Robert Harper got rich from creating his own boating company which became very successful. Veronica was only five at the time but she soon noticed the change within her father.

The loving kind man she once knew turned into a cruel money hungry bastard.

Despite growing up in a family that only cared for riches Veronica was nothing like them.

The seventeen year old was kind and frankly didn't care about money. She actually hated it because she felt like it was the reason her father turned his back on her when she needed him the most.

She cared for others and all she wanted was to find love and travel the world.

When it was annonced that she and her father would board the Titanic and sail to New York she had never been happier.

She knew this was the closest she would get to traveling the world for a long time.

The adventure that was to come excited her to no end.

If only she knew of all the hardships she would face the second she stepped foot on that ship.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Regulus Black was a mystery.

He had traveled the world and had seen all there is to see.

The twenty year old had enough money for him to get where need be.

The one place the boy had never been was America, it was a dream of his. He had grown up and France in a poor family with little to no money.

When he heard of the Titanic he knew he had to find a way to get a ticket. It was like a pull in his chest dragging him closer and closer towards the ship.

Eventually luck struck and he made a deal with a rich banker which stated that if he would do the bankers work for two weeks he would get his ticket in exchange.

And boy did Regulus work.

When the time came the boy packed all his belongings, which was very little, and got aboard the ship which was claimed to be unsinkable.

Little did he know what was to come in the next few days.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

And this is the story of how two polar opposites met, fell in love, and struggled to survive the crash of the Titanic in 1912.

A/N
So I watched Titanic twice last night and wanted to write this lol bare with me loves it may suck at first.

Comment what you think so far!