New Life

After hours of struggling with the words in the book, Lilly decided to take a break and go to the kitchen, taking the book with her so she could keep practicing. Trinity and Faye had been cooking for the family so their mother's back doesn't flare up in pain from standing too long. She opened the door, seen a soda and pointing to it, as if she was asking if she could get one. She didn't want to take anything that wasn't hers. Trinity nodded for her to get it and notices the book Lilly is holding.

"Seems like Dad has you practicing speaking" Trinity said as she put plates on the table.

"I-I'm t-trying." She struggled to say and coughed.

She wasn't use to speaking anymore since her mom passed but they were being patient with her and she was grateful. She sat at the bar and continued on her speaking as Trinity and Faye listened. After they were done cooking, Lilly put the book away to eat and had made 3 plates, finishing them off, making everyone laugh from how hungry she was. They felt bad for her and didn't know why they blamed her for the death of a mother she couldn't prevent from happening. The drunk driver killed himself after the funeral because he felt bad. While Lilly played games and talked with Brent and his family, her old pack was losing their patience. It's been over a week since they were attacked and Spencer was not happy. Most of the teachers quit and majority of the students had left except Carla, Sam, their friends, the football team and a group of nerds. Sam was already fuming because he was already pressured to step up as future Alpha.

Spencer wasnt making it easier for him and he struggled to find a way to bring back Lilly so things can go back to what they use to be. But Carla made him feel better and made his problems melt. But why did he feel guilty about being with her and not Lilly? He shook the thought from his mind and looked down at his pants, noticing that he had a bulge trying to escape. When the bell rang, he grabbed Carla's hand and took her to a private area, pinned her to the wall and kissed her, his wolf growling in pleasure. He needed to release some steam and she's the only one who is slutty enough to subside it. Soon they were hot and heavy, stripping clothes off and they were on the floor, him on top of her with her on her stomach, making her body climax before they got any further.

All he could think about is how he could have saved Lilly and made her his Luna. He had plans on having a family with her and not Carla but his teenage hormones mixed with his wolf's heat gravitated toward Carla, yet they were only 15. He wanted to wait another year before doing this but couldn't because Carla couldn't keep her hands off him. After a good 2 hours, he was leaning on the wall out of breath with Carla laying on him, out of breath as well. God, I wished I saved Lilly and made her mine. Instead I rejected her and pushed her away like a dumbass, he thought. After things settled, they got dressed and went home. He didn't know why he joined in the abuse of Lilly, he thought that if he didn't join, he would also be a target. When he got home, he jumped in the shower and stood there with the water running down his back. He was tall for a 15 year old, he looked like a 18 year old football player. He ran his fingers in his blonde hair, which had a little tint of blue in it.

He climbed out the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and went to his room, looking for his pjs. He needed a way to apologize to Lilly without the pack seeing him. After getting dressed, Spencer called for him and he groaned as he walked to the study. He dreaded talking to his father after Lilly left

"What?" He said, already annoyed with what his father was about to say.

"Don't what me boy. Any news on Lilly?" Spencer asked as he was looking through his files.

Sam shook his head and left for his room. He was tired and didn't want to be bothered. He was the only one who stayed behind with Spencer. His mom left with his little sister and he promised her that he would look after Spencer in case he didn't do anything stupid. After going to bed he dreamt of Lilly, running away to paradise with her but of course it turned into a nightmare when Carla entered the dream. As for Lilly, she passed out on Luke's lap with the book in her hand, Luke carried her to bed and placed the book on her nightstand. His wolf, Blaze, nudged Luke to kiss Lilly on her head and he did so.