chapter 5: going back home.

(Y/N) pov

Team Cfvy was disbanding until next year. "So what are you guys going to do when you guys get home?" Fox asked taking his clothes out of his dresser.

"I feel like going shopping would you all like to come see my hometown and see all the great malls?" Coco invited us.

Fox shivered then said, "maybe... later Coco". "Well I am going to do some landscaping photos at home", Velvet said placing some of her clothing in her briefcase "what about you (Y/N)?"

"Hmm... I think I'll go look for a part time job, then talk to my sisters, train, help mom around the house, find out anything about my real father and maybe buy a car", I say placing my super shotgun in my duffel bag.

"Wow, sounds like it will be an interesting time. Say you live in Mistal right?" Coco asked placing down her seventh luggage.

"Yeah, why?" I ask back picking up my bags. "Mistral has great forests right?" Coco asked peaking Velvet's interest. "Yeah, forests for miles, we even have some fields and if you want to hike, there are a few mountain ranges", I say answering her question. "Plus the forrests are perfect for meditation correct?", Coco asked making Fox interested.

"Yeah, if... you... like... I see what you did there", I say putting my face into my palm.

"Wow sounds like a nice place, i would like to stay there for a while", Coco said robotically. "That does sound like a fun Idea, but only a week", Fox said picking up his bag. "I-I would also like to stay at your house for a week, please", Velvet sorta asked as she grabs her suitcase.

"*sigh*... fine you can come over, but you'll have to convince each of my family members", I accept as we finally head out the door.

The team headed in the Bullhead to Mistral while I messages Summer about the guests coming over. I never told ma about the argent axe, the aura passing rounds, and the Marauder. I did tell her about my team and things I learned over school, as well as the 7 fight I got into.

Mom told me it was ok for them to stay over if all four of us behave so I told my team this.

"No problem I'll pay for anything that breaks", Coco said in her normal cocky tone as she puts her hands behind her head.

"You know me (Y/N) I won't break anything", Fox said which is true because he has never accidentally stepped into anything somehow.

"Ok (Y/N), you can count on us", Velvet said.

"Alright, now I just need to set up the beds when we get to my house", I say thinking of a way for each of my friends to not sleep on the floor of my attic room. I had the attic as a room from when I first was adopted into the Rose family. Of course I helped in moving all the items that were put in there from dusty comic magazines to pictures of four people which I knew three but the fourth I don't know. I know mom, tai, and Qrow but the second woman in the picture is a mystery to me.

Setting up a bed and dresser came easy, sharing a bathroom with my sisters was weird to them but I was used to it. After a year in the house which was longer than most and with no signs that Summer and Tai wouldn't put me back in the adoption center I made the room my own.

I put up posters on the walls that leaned in, a small minifigures collection of things I found in the woods strangely these unusual action figures of demons some humanoid and others not. Each had a number on the bottom and by the looks of it I am missing two, an old arcade machine that had you punching turkeys, and a board game about moving a goofy looking fish through a grimm infected forest.

The Bullhead landed so me and the rest of team CVFY walked behind me. I waited on a street corner with my friends when Tai came up in his pickup truck with Ruby in front and Yang in the back seat.

"Hey (Y/N) these are your friends right? Summer told me we would have your teammates at our home for a while", Tai said after unrolling the window.

"yeah, this is Coco our leader, Velvet, and Fox... I should get in the very back", I say introducing everyone on the team then openingthe doors for them. I hop in the trunk as Coco sat with Ruby and Tai while Velvet and Fox sat with Yang.

Inside the car

"So, tell us about yourselves", Tai said driving to the house. "Oo, yeahlikeyourweaponsandallthecoolgrimmyoufought", ruby said in lightning fast speeds.

"What?" Fox asked unsure of what she asked. "She wants to know about your weapons", Yang explained putting her arm out the window.

"Oh, I have tonfas that are bladed", Fox said pulling put his modified tonfas. Ruby went in her chibi mode and started looking at the weapon from all sides in aw. Velvet then rook out her camera for Ruby to see and said, "t-this is my camera, it helps with my sembalance to fight. My semblance allows me to take these pictures and makes the weapons so I can use them".

"Wow that's so cool. Does that mean you can use (Y/N)'s shotgun?" Ruby asked looking at the camera. "Y-yes, but (Y/N) won't show us his new argent axe so I can't use that yet", Velvet said unsure how to react to Ruby.

"Wait argent axe? So finaly (Y/N) got rid of that stupid stick?" Yang asked looking to the back where (Y/N) just sat there.

"No, the stick is like a lightsaber but instead of kyber crystal but argent energy", Fox explained.

The truck stopped then Taiyang said cheery, "alright we are here!"

/////

How is the chapter guys?

/////