One Night Stand... or more... (SMUT)

Wyatt walked over to his trailer, while thinking. He had just finished filming I Am Not Okay with This and he was deep in thought about Sophia. He had been dating girl named Kathy for 6 months now. But he was re considering the relationship, they had just gotten into a big fight about his acting and how it took his time away from her and he was beginning to really think about the way Sophia made him feel. He couldn't get her giggle out of his mind; it was just so cute-

"Hey, Wyatt!" He heard an angelic voice coo from behind him.

"Um could we go in your trailer for a minute?" She said walking up to him as he nodded and the two went into the small trailer.

"So, look, Wy..."

"What is it Soph?" He asked as he shut the door.

"Well," She began as she walked right up to him, looking up at his brown eyes. "I've been just thinking a lot and I-I think I um... well I um... really like you... like you know as more than a friend." She smirked as she got even closer to him. "And I know your seeing Kathy and that's great but," She leaned into his ear. "I think we should do a little something without her knowing." She told making his eyes go wide as a cherry red blush ran over his pale cheeks.

He felt like it was wrong, he wanted too so badly but he knew it wasn't right to cheat on Kathy. "Look Soph you know I like you too, but I don't really know how I feel or if I feel like that and plus it wouldn't be right for us to just do that now." He explained as she went closer so that their bodies were now against each other and Wyatt was against the door so he couldn't move.

She ran her hand up his waste and grabbed his hips as she went into his ear again. "So? She won't know, and nobody else will, it'll be our little secret, daddy." She seductively told him as he blushed and widened his eyes at the name, she just called him. She ran her hands further down to feel him as she felt his rock-hard cock. He shuddered at the contact.

"Come on, I just need this one times, I need one moment with you inside of me, you know you want to feel me farther down. Don't you?" She said as she squeezed his cock making him moan at the pleasure.

"Fuck it." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up bridal style, he put her down on the bed, back first and then fell onto of her. "Are you sure you want to do this Soph?" She responded by pulling his head into hers and kissing his jaw. He pulled back instantly.

"What is it Wy?"

"Nothing it's just a little bit odd..." He trailed off as she leaned into his neck and left a hickey. "No, Sophia no hickey's, remember she can't find out." He said as she pulled back and nodded before he began pulling her shirt off and then took off her panties. He couldn't help but stare at her breasts for a second, he took that second to think, about Kathy and Sophia, and how much more he was feeling for Sophia in that moment.

She smirked and ripped of his T-shirt as he went down and undid her jeans. She pulled her legs back to make it easier as he slid her jeans off as she whined at the slow pace, she wanted Wyatt and she wanted him bad.

"Soph, again, do you want to do this-"

"Yes Wyatt, please fuck me, fuck me till I'm just a moaning screaming mess." She demanded as he took off her panties and through them to the other side of the room, he got up for a minute to take off his sweatpants and then took off his boxers as Sophia looked at the sight of his 7-inch cock.

She squirmed around a bit while whining. "Daddy! Please!" She begged. She got up on the couch and got onto all fours, making him gulp at the sight of her exposed pussy. He walked over to the desk and grabbed a bag of condoms which he always carried, just in case...

He slid it on as he got onto his knees behind her. "Are you read?" He asked making her nod her head as he slowly dipped his tip into her making her shutter. He then slowly over a couple minutes kept going to his whole dick was in her making her moan at the feeling of getting filled.

"Tell me when to move." He told her as she took a few minutes to get used to how it felt before she turned over to him and nodded her head. He very slowly began grinding his hips onto her making moan loudly. He kept on going at this pace as he felt the way her body was moving and the sounds her mouth let out to know what she was feeling, she felt relaxed and calm, like through all of the pleasure there was a feeling of bliss between the two of them, like they both were able to silently feel love for one another.

Wyatt slowly began to pick up his pace making Sophia moan before he went harder into her which made her put her head down to bite the pillow in front of her before she put her face in it.

Wyatt drifted into thought again, he knew it was wrong to be doing this but it felt so right, he had feelings for Sophia although he was now denying them, he only dated Kathy because she told him her feelings and she felt bad for him but with Sophia, they connected since the moment they met while filming IT, he remembered the first time she smiled at him, and the way it made his heart flutter, it didn't matter though, in his mind she was just doing this as a one-time thing to get off with a boy. Sophia's yells snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Harder, daddy! Faster!" She yelled as he picked up his pace and slammed into her quicker making her scream loudly into the pillow, the heat rushing through her body.

"F-Fuck I'm so close Sophia." He said.

"Do me as hard as you can Wyatt, just go crazy... please." She tiredly begged through pants and moans. He took it right away and began going as fast and hard as he could while he began to gently rub her clit in circles making her scream again and again into pillow as she grabbed the sheets and yanked them in pleasure. HE pussy tightened around him making it harder for him to do her, but she was so soft and wet that it made it easier to fuck her.

Wyatt moaned loudly before coming into condom while he kept thrusting to ride out his high. Sophia pulled her head up to get breath.

"Oh! OH FUCK WYATT OH MY GOD-" She yelled before she came all of the condom as her entire body twitched and moved around. Wyatt pulled out and took off the condom throwing it into trash. He turned around to see her collapsed on the bed, shaking. HE walked over and helped turn her over as he put her under the covers.

"But W-W-Wyatt what about-"

"No whats Sophia it's fine just relax." HE said as he got into the bed with her. "We have a couple hours before we have to pack up." He added. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, great, just really fucking sore." She chuckled.

"S-So um, Sophia look I know that this was probably just like a one night stand or whatever but, I've been thinking about well, I've been thinking about breaking up with Kathy lately, I mean I only dated her cause she asked me and I felt bad about rejecting her but I've always felt something for you... so would you want to like... be uh... together" HE spewed out as she widened her eyes and stayed silent for a second, he knew it, she was going to tell him that they were just friends and she just was horny and wanted to have sex with him to get off-

"Of course, Wy! I-I've been waiting for you to ask for so long." She smiled so brightly making him grin.

The door opened letting light in to reveal Sofia (The girl who played Dina). "Would you guys maybe want to- OH HOT DAMN-"

"GET DA FUCK OUT!" Wyatt yelled as she slammed the door shut.

"So, more than friends?"

"Yeah, more than friends.