Number One:"Is That My Shirt?"

Prompt:Hopper and Joyce have a fun chat about their clothing c:

------

Birds chirped as morning began to rise. The sweet smell of coffee was in the air as the frying pan on stove made noise . A tall man with a kiss the chef apron was preparing a delicious breakfast. One full of eggs , bacon and.

"Eggos!" Eleven ran into the kitchen as the toaster popped up two perfectly cooked eggos.

Will chuckled as he came in after her ,he made eye contact with the man at the stove .

"Hi Hopper ." The young boy said with a soft wave and smile .

"Hey kid , breakfast is almost ready . And your mom will be down in a few and Johnathan as well. Why don't you and El get the plates ."Hop replied and turned around to Will. Who bit back a laugh as he saw the apron and nodded his head in agreement. Johnathan and Joyce soon came to the kitchen.

"Morning sleepyheads ." Hopper planted a small kiss on Joyce head.

The kids all looked at each other and pretended to gag while bursting in laughter. Joyce rolled her eyes and ruffled each of their hairs.

"Hey Mom ,your lipstick ..it's kinda of smeared. Why didn't you take it off before bed?"El asked with innocence.

Joyce's face redden immediately. Johnathan  realizes what happened and shot Will the look .

"Yeah and isn't that my shirt too,Joyce?" Hopper replied with a smirk .

Joyce smacked Hopper on the head which made the whole house erupt into laughter.

"Uhmm,why don't we talk about something else kids ."Joyce said changing the subject.

She turned to Hopper and stood on her tippy toes.

"Your in such big trouble for that joke ,mister-."Joyce whispered into his ear and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Hopper smiled , ever since he got back from Russia everything turned out amazing. This small family that he had with Joyce was perfect .

Just so fucking perfect.

----
A/N:I hope you guys liked that one shot c: