Chapter 4

⚠️DONT WATCH THE VIDEO YET!!⚠️
Hinata-kun and I sit on the couch as the credits begin. I shiver, with him being so close.        
    'Why did he even invite me over to his cabin...?' I wonder
    The movie starts and I smile. I love horror movies, and this is one of my personal favorites. I look over at the boy next to me, and he's shivering.
    "Are you scared??!" I ask, suddenly worried.
    He glared at me. "I'm fine," he says harshly.
    I shrug and go back to watching. As soon as the first jump-scare appears, Hinata let's out a small noise and curls into me.
    I look at him, flustered. "H-Hinata-kun?!" I sputter.
    He glares at me. "Shut up and make sure I don't get scared. That's what you're supposed to do during a horror movie."
    My face turns red. Is it really? I've never watched a horror movie with anyone, so it's not like I have experience. But I hold the black-haired boy close, as we watch the movie.
    ~~
    The movie ends too soon. I wanted to keep cuddling with Hinata-kun, which is really all we did, but I knew that it was a one time thing. And only because he was scared.
    I look down at him. "Are you still scared?" I asked seriously.
    He pauses. "N-No.... stay for a while longer."
    I blush again, but remain with him. "Okay..." I mumble.
    I hug him tightly, and he hugs back. Playing with his hair, I start subconsciously humming a small tune.
    He looks up. "What's that?" I look at him, confused. "What's what?" "The... song?"
    I pause. I don't want to tell him the truth. But my mouth starts to spout words anyways.
    "It was the song my mother used to sing as a lullaby. It... it was my special song..."
       ⚠️You can play the video now!!⚠️
    I didn't realize I was crying until Hinata wipes the tears off my cheeks.
    "Hey, it's okay. We'll get out of here and you can see her again!"
    I shake my head. "She's dead, Hinata-kun. And it's my own dumb fault."
    My bottom lip trembles. "I-I have to go."
    I leave before he can say otherwise, running to my cottage.

I hope you liked it!! It was almost really wholesome!!! But seriously, that song was my lullaby. My moms not dead though....  But I hope you're enjoying the story so far!!

Word Count; 412