XVI

Do What You Need To Do...

Rain oh, Rain, Please Won't You Go Away? - Xavier ✨❤️

From the Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

"What the fuck could she want?" I whispered out loud.

I looked at my phone and anger began to build within me, I tried my best to hide in front of Giannis. Even though we were friends, we weren't close enough for him to know all my business and my personal issues I have going on. I planned to keep it like that. I looked out of the window, then at my phone and finally at Giannis. He had a look of confusion on his face, he knew something was up...

"What could who want?" he whispered as he put down the fork he had in his hand.

"Uhh, damn did I mutter something out loud... I'm sorry..." I spluttered.

I looked at my phone under the table, I wanted to see exactly what Kendall wanted.

📲Kendall: You are in GRAVE danger... I was paid to be your girlfriend, I never wanted to do the things I did to you...I can't answer any questions about the situation. I will die if I disclose any more information, but please be safe...be careful who you have around.

"...Are you ok?" Giannis quizzed as he got up from the table and tried to look over at my phone. I hurried and slid it in my pocket.

"It ain't nothing...nosy motherfucker..." I laughed as I pushed him back playfully.

I hid my emotions well as I tried to process the text message I just received, maybe she could be right, maybe it was someone who could have it out for me...but the real question is who... and if so...Why me out of all people? Despite the warning, I decided to block the number out of fear that this could be a trap from Kendall, and she was only trying to get me back. I know the stunts she could pull with text messages. She could screenshot them and take them to TMZ and try to manipulate it in a way that makes her look good. I'm not crazy, and I know I have to keep my guard up because of anything that can happen.

"Come on let's finish eating, we have to hurry, so we can go get some rest..." I said before I began eating again.

"Agreed." he laughed.

From the Point of View of Xavier James

Later That Afternoon back in Philadelphia 

I smiled as I walked from class, I glanced at Lenny and burst out into laughter. I can't wait to humiliate him in front of Ben tonight, once he arrives back in town. Lenny looked at me with a confused look on his face. I don't understand why this nigga did me dirty. He cheated on me with a random ass bitch. Like, a random unknown bitch. I would be more lenient if he cheated with a football player, a cheerleader, the student body president, hell even a band geek...But to cheat with a random ass bitch you met at an Omega party is some foul shit. Lenny should've known better to cheat on me, he knows for a fact that I'm petty as fuck. I will get him back, in one way or another.