Chapter 2

Ilyasi was inspired after watching the movie. He thought of writing 'Love At First Sight 2'. The next day, he started writing his story so that he could show it to Harvey and request him to make a film out of it. He was very quick in writing and full of imagination. He finished his story within 2 weeks! "Ha! Finally! I'm proud of myself right now! Hope Harvey likes it" and he rushed off  to the 1D Industry.
Inside the industry, Harvey, Marcel, Leeroy and Jonny were talking about their next film. Veronica entered and walked to Harvey. "A guy named Ilyasi has come with his story to show it to you, sir" she said. Marcel kept admiring her. Harvey seemed angry for a fraction of a second, but he calmed himself and said, "Ummm.. Okay. I'm coming" and he went outside. Jonny and Leeroy followed him. Lee winked at Marcel and closed the door. Now, it was just Marcel and Veronica in the room. 'It's the best chance Marcel. C' mon!' he thought. She was about to leave but before she could open the door, Marcel grabbed her hand. "Marcel?" Veronica told in a sweet and lovely tone. He was so lost into her beautiful eyes that he forgot to do what he was about to. "N-no-nothing. You can go" he said and she went away. Leeroy saw her walk away blushing and thought it was done. "How was it! Did you ask her out? C'mon tell me you did and she accepted you" he said. Marcel was lost. Veronica calling his name in her sweet voice was just too magical for him. Leeroy shaked him, but it didn't work, he was still lost. He slapped him, but it still didn't work. Finally, he got pissed and shouted, "MARCEL! VERONICA TOLD SHE LOVES YOU!" "What! Are you kidding me?!" Marvel said in a shocked and happy tone.
"What do you mean 'Are you kidding me?' Didn't you make it out with her? Didn't you ask her out? Tell me!"
"Ah, no.. I didn't. I was just too lost into her eyes.. I can't Lee, I can't!"

___________________________________
Hey guys! I hope ya'll liked it :) Please vote and comment. P. S: I love 1D!! :D
__________________________________