Chapter 2 : Please Refrain From Attacking The Nations

"Okay, so you're telling me Nevada brought cows in the house?" Alfred sighed.

"Yeah." Austin answered.

"And Kentucky brought his horses?"

"Yup.

"And they made them fight?"
"About right."

"And then York had a mental breakdown and tried to get the mafia after the cows and horses?"

"Pretty much!"

"Ma!" A new voice chimed.

"Yes Jersey?" Alfred said.

"Uncle Mathew and Diego are here." New Jersey informed. Alfred nodded and turned to Austin, they made their way to the living room and found the two north american countries freaking out.

"Uhh- did something happen?" Austin first asked.

"Well, yeah! So Al left his bag and the nations thought it would be funny to look through it, Arthur fucking Kirkland read the rules you made out loud and they asked about it, we freaked out, I panicked and told fucking Alemania I loved him and then me and Canada jumped out a window." Diego answered quickly.

"Uh-" Alfred started before Austin started to hysterically laugh.

"Y'KNOW, I TRULY THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER MEET ANYONE DUMBER THAN WASHINGTON, BUT THEN I MET YOU-" Austin yelled, almost crying.

"It was pretty funny, I had to stop myself from laughing!" Canada stated.

"Okay, but it worked!" Diego retorted.
"Uhhh- Jersey, I need Advil, please get me Advil." Alfred groaned.

"Alrighty Ma!" Jersey said and ran off.

"So they know about Austin and the states?" That one question made Austin stop laughing and he froze, he went visibly paler, this wasn't supposed to happen. He wanted to live in peace with his North American siblings, take care of the states and Alfred. He didn't want to have to deal with these nations! He didn't want his brother either! If he had it his way, America wouldn't be as involved as it is, neither of them would go to meetings. But the boss said they have to, not only that but Alfred insists on keeping his stupid-ass mask up.

"Look, we're not too sure. But we assume they have an idea that the states are personified. We're not too sure if they know about Austin though..." Mathew answered.

"This is so-" Southern American started.

"Frustrating." Mexico finished for him.

"Yes! I can't believe they found out! This was supposed to be our secret! No one else's!" Austin muttered.

"Confederacy, you might have to accept, America might have to become like the Italy brothers, you MAY have to attend the meetings like everyone else." Mathew replied.

"I know but! It wasn't supposed to happen like this!" Austin shouted before storming off. Alfred followed him and the other two brothers decided to leave the subject alone.

••••

"Delaware! Get the 13!" A little Hawaii came running to her eldest sister.

"Huh? What's wrong Hawa?" Delaware asked.

"I think that there are countries coming to the front door! I don't really know? All I saw was a lot of cars at the front! And I saw someone who matches the description of France!" She said frantically. Delaware ran to the front and opened to curtain a little. Hawaii was right. That was definitely England and France, with presumably other countries.

"Del! Are there-a- really countries at the door?" New Jersey asked, you could tell he was worried because his Italian accent slipped out.

"I believe so... get the other states, we'll ambush them." Delaware said grabbing her gun out of her pocket. Jersey was a bit shocked but listened to his older sister and started rounding up the states. The first three to come were North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana. Montana was and occasionally still is a cowboy, him and the two Dakotas are super close, the Dakota twins own guns and wear a cowboy hat because of him.