Chapter 1

Shinsou walked down the hallway. He was happy that he was finally on the hero course. Or- should have been happy. But he felt that the people might still be just as much of dicks as they were in general studies course. He looked around, trying to find his dorm. He was carrying a few boxes. Most of his furniture had already been moved into his new dorm. He decided against asking someone where his dorm is and decided to just find it on his own. He walks down the hallway. "Hiya!" Someone exclaims from behind him. He jumped, causing the boxes to fall. "Ah! Sorry!" She picks the boxed up and hands them to him. "It's fine" he said. "You must be the new student! I'm Mina Ashido!" She exclaimed, smiling. "Yeah. I'm Shinsou Hitoshi." He continues walking down the hall. He finally found his dorm. Mina was still following behind him. Shinsou set the boxes down and turned around. He jumped again."Hey, sorry for startling you, but do you need help bringing boxes or unpacking or anything?" She asked. "No, I dont need help. Besides, I dont want to bother you." He said, walking past her. "But it wont bother me! I want to help!" She exclaimed, catching up with him. "...Fine." He finally said. "Yay!" She smiles. They start walking toward the 1C dorms.

      "So what was your quirk again?" Mina asked

      "Brainwashing. I hate it. Basically if someone answers my questions, I can make them do whatever i want." He said

      "Oh, yeah! You fought Midoriya in the sports festival! I think your quirk it super cool!" She exclaimed, smiling wide.

      "Thanks" He muttered. 'Gosh, this girl has alot of energy' He thought to himself. He looked around at they walked. It was about a 15 minute walk so it was kinda boring. They chatted a bit, though there werent really any interesting conversations for the rest of the way there. As they walked in, he sighed and led Mina to his old dorm. The door was covered in graffiti and carvings saying stuff like "villian freak" and many other things. He opened the door and went in, quickly grabbing *something* and putting it in his pocket. He grabbed a few more boxes and so did Mina. They then walked back to the 1A dorms. After a while, all the boxes had been moved.

      "Thanks for the help." Shinsou said. "No problem!" Mina exclaims. He starts unpacking and Mina leaves. When he finished unpacking, he layed on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. 'Maybe this wont be so bad after all. Though I dont intend on actually making any friends. ' he thought to himself. He looks around. His room was quite plain since he really didnt care to decorate it. Everything was neatly placed and nice though. He decided to just scroll through his phone for a while. He watched some cat videos and stuff. He smiled slightly at the adorable cats.

      Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. He got up and opened it. It was Mina. "Hey, there is a party later at 7:30PM! Wanna come?" She asked. "Maybe. Im not really much of a party person." He said. "Awww come on! Please?" She begged. "I'll think about it." He said, sighing. "Alright" she said. She walked away. Shinsou closed the door and went back to watching cat videos.

      As it neared 7:30, Shinsou was still contemplating going to the party. He was never really one to enjoy parties or even social interaction in general. He didnt like people and people didn't like him. It was kinda like an unofficial mutual dislike. He also didnt like large crowds either. Even if he did go, he would probably just end up staying in the corner away from everyone else. He sighs.

       Mina was at the party. She stood over by the snack table. She really hoped that Shinsou would arrive. But time passed and eventually it was already 8:00. She was disappointwd. Mina really wanted Shinsou to come to the party. She sighed and went to go look for her other friends.