one-side

Todoroki POV:

I slowly wake up to the sound of my alarm. The only light in my room is the sun shining through the window. I look at my clock seeing it's 6 am. "Here we go again," I say to myself getting up. I open my closet door and grab my uniform. I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, examining myself. After doing that for a little, I decided to get ready.

time skip:p

I grab my bag and walk out the door. School wasn't that far from my house. It took maybe 5 minutes to get there. I don't have much to think about when I'm walking alone. The only thing I can force myself to think of is how my day is going to go. I finally make it to school. I walk in the building and find my classroom. Most of 3a was here already. I walk over to Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka. "Oh hey, Todoroki!" Midoriya greeted. "Shitty hair, I swear to god if you keep talking about your fucking crocs I will blast you into the sun!" I turn to see the one and only Katsuki Bakugo walking through the door. Of course, Kirishima was next to him. They've been dating for about a year now, which means I've been hiding my feelings for a year and a half now. I've had a crush on Bakugo since the beginning of our second year at U.A. I didn't have enough confidence to tell him which lead me to missing my shot. Halfway through the school year Kirishima and him started going out. I was pretty sad about it, but I'm happy for them. "Everyone get in your seats," Aizawa said causing everyone to quiet down and go to their assigned seats. Another long day of learning.

Time skip... again:)

I get up from my seat and quickly walk out the door. I'm so glad it's Friday. Now I don't have to worry about socializing. I walk up to my door and look at the handle for a few seconds before actually opening the door. Right as I walk in I get hugged by Fuyumi. I hug her back. "How was your day?" she asked. "Same as usual" I replied. She smiled then walked back to the kitchen. I walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I just lay there staring at my ceiling. "I wonder what Bakugo's doing... he's probably with Kirishima," I think to myself. Honestly, I am jealous of Kirishima. He was brave enough to tell Bakugo about his feelings when I would get nervous just thinking about it. I sit up and turn my tv on. I look through the channels and land on some cooking show. There's nothing else I can do so I just watch it to entertain me.

time skip for the third time:/

I finish eating dinner and walk to my room. I change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I lay down in bed and stare at my ceiling once again. I missed being around people from school. I mean, 3a is pretty fun it just is too much for me sometimes. My eyes start to close until I can't see anything.

Word count: 542

A/N: This chapter is extremely short. I'm gonna try to make longer ones. Thats all