Another day

Todoroki POV:

I wake up. Another day but with no learning or being in a classroom full of students. I could visit one of the cafes nearby since that'll keep me entertained. That's probably the only thing I can do. Being social with my family can be kinda awkward so at least I can do something else for a little bit. Before I plan anything else I should get ready. I put on a hoodie and black jeans. I wasn't gonna leave now since it's only 9 but I like to be ready before. I went back to my room and laid back down on my bed. I decided to kill time by watching ohshc (sorry I rlly love the show so)

First-time skip

It was already 11:30. I was starting to get hungry and decided to leave now. I walk out of my room and straight to the door. I didn't feel like talking to my dad. He is getting better but I still don't like talking to him. I start walking to the closest cafe. It was even closer than the school. When I got there I took a seat and ordered. Suddenly, I heard yelling. It sounded like Bakugo so I assumed he was here too. He's most likely with Kirishima. I look to seats in front of me and see them. Kirishima was laughing and Bakugo looked angry. I looked back at my drink and put my hood on hoping they wouldn't notice me. Usually, I wouldn't mind bumping into someone I know but today I don't feel like talking to my crush and his boyfriend. I start eating faster hoping to leave before they do.

It only took me a few minutes to finish eating. I got up from my seat and paid for my food. I was relieved that I finished before I got noticed. I walked out and started walking to a park nearby. Once I got there I sat down on one of the benches. There wasn't anything to do so I just let my mind wonder. My mind automatically started thinking about Kirishima and Bakugo though. I really should've taken my chance. Jealousy isn't going to get me anywhere. I don't even know if Bakugo even sees me as a friend. Feelings suck. I wish they would disappear. "Hi, Todoroki-Kun!" Midoriya said cheerfully. "Hello" I replied. "Wanna hang out today?". I nodded. It might help me take my mind off of Bakugo.

We start walking to Midoriya's house. "Hey, Todoroki". He sounded serious. "Hm?" I hum in reply. "I've noticed you've been spacing out a lot at school lately. Is something going on?". My eyes widen a little. I look down and whisper "No". Midoriya looks at me weirdly. "You know you can tell me, right? That's what friends are for" he says with a smile. I start debating if I should tell him or not. "I'll tell you once we get to your house" He nods.

We got to his house after a few minutes of walking. "Can you tell me now?" I nod. "You can't tell a single soul though" He nods. "I have a crush on someone in our class" I say looking down. I look back up and see him trying to hide a smile. "Why are you smiling?" I ask. "No reason" He said giggling. "Who is it?" Midoriya asked. I sat there for a moment. I thought of ways I could hint it to him. Maybe I could make him guess? "Todoroki?" I look up and see him staring at me. "It doesn't matter who you like. It won't change you." Maybe I could just straight up tell him. "Bakugo" He looked at me with shock. "But you know about him an-" I cut him off. "I know" I looked down once again. I really didn't want to remember. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I realized Midoryia was hugging me. I didn't know how to react. He pulled away. "Let's change the topic, ok?" I nodded.

Time skip:p

"Bye!" Midoryia yelled as I waved, walking out of the house. I'm glad I ran into him today. It was nice talking to someone I consider a friend. Walking home alone is boring but it's nice in a way. Especially at night when it's only the lamposts lighting up the street. I finally got to my house. I went straight to my room like usual. It's only 8:00 but I still want to go to sleep. So that's exactly what I did.

I laid on my bed for a little just staring at my ceiling. I started thinking about today and how it was kinda nice. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Word count: 785

A/N: Grammarly is a pain in the ass. It kept wanting me to correct 'midoryia' because it wasn't in their dictionary. But it does help. This chapter kinda sucked but it wasn't awful. It's my writing tho so ofc I'm gonna say it sucks:p. That's all I wanted to say. Baiii