Welcome to the Family

"HE'S YOUR WHAT?!" Tobio yelled, obviously agitated.

"Soulmate." Toru finished.

"Aw...both my babies are growing up. Let me get my camera!" Mum went off to find the camera.

I could sense the amount of tension in the room. I knew about the rivalry between my brother and Aoba Johsai's captain.

Soon mum came back and snapped a few photos of me and Toru.

~~
Somehow, we all ended up in the lounge room, a cheese platter and some drinks on the coffee table. 

"So did you meet through school?" Mother was way to excited for this situation. 

Well obviously she's not disappointed, I mean, look at Toru - he's gorgeous.

"Yeah and we bumped into each other a few times at our apartment building." Oikawa smiled, attention holder is his passion, I swear to god.

"That's nice. Well, I want grandchildren but not too early, okay?" and with that she pushed us out the door. "LOVE YOU!" 

I fused, steam coming out of my ears and my face beetroot red. 

"I'm so sorry about her." I turned to face my soulmate to see him in a similar state. His cheeks were covered with a scarlet blush as well as the tips of his ears, Torus hands were scrunched into tight fists and his posture was extremely straight (unlike Tobios sexuality).

"Let's just go back to the apartment?" Toru's voice wavered a little but I agreed anyway.

"OH! Before we go, I'm getting a pork bun from Ukai's store!" I dashed down the road, hearing footsteps following me. 

"OSU!" I said as I burst through the door. 

"Osu, Kageyama" Ukai replied not looking up from his newspaper.

"4 pork buns please?" Giving him puppy doll eyes. In return Ukai rolled his and shoved a paper bag into my hands.

"Now shoo!" He waved us off but both of us laughed. I walked outside to see Toru staring off into the distance.

"Bun?" I asked holding one out to him.

"Thanks..." Toru took it from my hand and took a bite, now I am not exaggerating when I say he lit up after one bite. 

"This is SO GOOD!" He leaned back slightly before coming back up.

"Yeah, I know" I laughed.

~~
We made our way back to the apartment building. I was about to go up one more level to my floor when Toru called out. I turned my attention to him.

"Yeah?" 

"Um..well. Since we're soulmates...do you want to live together?" Oikawa was pouting with his index fingers poking each other. Sign for hurt?

"Uh..sure. But let me just feed Latte" I said as I scurried up the stairs. I reached my room, fiddling with the keys I unlocked it and shoved open the door. 

I went into my room and grabbed a bag, throwing clothes to the side and shoving them into the volleyball bag. I added my toiletries and essentials into the secret compartment of the bag and threw it towards the entrance. 

I found Latte lazing on the couch, I gave her a quick pet and continued to fill her water and food bowels. I grabbed my keys and the bag and walked out, I was about to lock the door.

"(Y/N) you can bring Latte! That's your cat, right?" Oikawa was at the top of the stairs.

"You sure?" 

"Yeah! I'll help you bring stuff down, then we can go to the owner and explain you'll be living with me!" He spread his arms out as if I was going to run at him and tackle him into a hug. I wasn't, not yet.

"Ok..." I opened the door and walked back in. Toru followed suit. 

He began putting things in boxes, or more specifically things I don't need anymore because he already has it. 

Whereas I put clothes and other belongings of mine into different boxes and started taking them down to his apartment. Latte got up, stretched then followed me down the stairs and went back to being lazy - probably on his bed.

Toru came into the room with the cat things all in a box and set it down near the kitchen.

"That's the last of it." He clapped his hands together than collapsed onto the couch.

"Thanks Toru."  I said while leaning down to kiss his cheek. But he turned and I ended up kissing his lips. I didn't mind, I mean we are soulmates.

But then things got more intense, he pulled me on top of him, all while continuing to kiss me. I giggled at his actions. Toru then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which i allowed.

His tongue searched every inch of my mouth, I had already given up on trying to be the dominant one. 

We were then interrupted by a phone call.

"Fuck you person ringing me!" Oikawa pulled up the middle finger and gestured towards the phone.

I pushed myself off of him and went to find Latte, telling Toru it was okay to answer the phone. He sighed and pushed the answer button.

TORU POV

"Who dare call me at this hour?" I said dramatically.

"It's Tobio." hello darkness my old friend

"Ah. What do you want?" This is my future-brother-in-law I'm speaking to now, scary.

"Don't hurt my sister. I will come after you, and I will hurt you." As I said, scary.

"Wouldn't hurt a fly." I replied.

"And don't get her pregnant." Then Tobio-chan hung up.

"Scary..." I shivered as I put the phone down.

"Who was it?" (Y/n) came back out holding a relaxed cat.

"Oh, uh. It was just Iwa-chan telling me not to be late to practice tomorrow." I lied, I couldn't tell her that her brother had just threatened me. 

"Oh ok." (Y/n) shrugged and put Latte down, "I might call it a night." she yawned.

"I'll be there soon." I told her, she smiled softly before walking back to the bedroom.

~~

I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower. I changed into a black shirt with an alien logo on it and some boxers, who needs pants anyway?

When I walked into the bedroom I saw (n/n) - chan lazed on top of the blankets, in a croc-top and short shorts. I noticed Latte was on the couch so I wouldn't accidentally step on their tail.

I lifted the covers and layed on the bed. (Y/N) rolled over and hugged me as I brought the blankets back over us. I let out a soft sigh and smiled.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead as she drifted into sleep.

"I love you too" She mumbled.

And just like that we were both asleep.

Author Note:
Hey guys, I feel like that would be a nice way to end the story so uh yeah. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night whatever. 

Stay strong.

- Ash