¼

Juyeon walks back to his dorm together with Sangyeon as they're actually lives in front of each other. He enters the dorm right away, looking at Younghoon and Hyunjae is cooking something.

"What are you guys cooking?" He asks, heading to the kitchen.

"Just ramen. We don't have enough skills like you." Younghoon sulks.

"How's your date with Eunwoo?" Hyunjae asks while gazing into Juyeon's eyes seriously.

Younghoon shocked to hear that words from Hyunjae, waits for the other boy to answer as well. He doesn't even have time to look at his social media as his phone is on charge. Juyeon nervously brushes his nape, chuckling. "It's not a date.. We eat together with Sangyeon and Eunwoo's roommate." He explains.

Younghoon heaves a relief sigh, focusing back on the ramen. Hyunjae purposely bumps onto Juyeon's shoulder as he walks to his room. Juyeon knows that Hyunjae actually still loves Eunwoo.

"Younghoon, I'm changing my cloth for a while. BTW I'm still full. Don't cook a portion for me." He tells the guy who is busy cooking the ramen and runs to his room.

Each of them gets a single room for themselves. Hyunjae enters Juyeon's room without his permission although he is changing to his casual shirt. "Hyunjae.. Shouldn't you knock first? You're startling me." Juyeon stutters.

"What did you do to Eunwoo today? Why she called me crying? You made her blamed me right?!" Hyunjae pushes the guy harshly, starts a fight.

"Hyunjae! I didn't even do anything!" Juyeon raises his voice for the first time, trying to defend himself.

Younghoon heard the fights, quickly goes to stop his housemates from continue. "Let's eat and stop fighting. If you really curious about it, why don't you ask Sangyeon who was with him too?"

tbc