Lesbian love triangle💯

"I fucking hate you Becky!!!" Amberlynn the obese food connoisseur bellowed to her emotionally abusive girlfriend Becky Williams. Becky the bitch rolled her droopy hooded eyes and flapped her triple chin. "You're the reason why I'm obese just like you, Amber the asshole!" Becky chortled in anger. Amberlynn was deeply offended by Becky's detrimental remark, so she took a leftover pizza slice and threw it at one of Becky's lymphatic, swollen legs. The 3 week old, expired pineasshole pizza stuck to Beckys' cellulite ridden thigh like a magnet to a refrigerator. "ASSAULT!! IM CALLING THE COPS AMBER THE ASS HAT!" Becky squealed. Becky picked up her Samsung Galaxy Z flip phone and dialed 911.
"911, what's your emergency?" The 911 dispatcher mumbled.
"Yes, my abusive girlfriend threw a fucking pizza at me! Can you believe that! The worst part is that my leg swallowed it before I could... that's the worst kind of abuse!! I need you to arrest my girlfriend named Amberlynn Reid, she's 5'2 in height, 673 lbs in weight, she has chestnut hair that is long and it usually snakes its way into her asscrack.... did you get that.........HELLO??"
The 911 dispatcher hung up on her.
Amberlynn couldn't be bothered, she was puffing on a 700 calorie, donut flavored juul. Smoke dick.