Episode 1

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sleeping peacefully, until the alarm of my cell phone ripped me out of my sweet dreams. With eyes still closed, I searched with my hand for the mobile phone next to the pillow. Sighing, I unlocked the screen and turned off the alarm. The night was too short for me ... I stomped the blanket off me and stood up.

My name is Y/N. I am 21 years old and work as a phamaceutic chemist in a pharmaceutical company. And yes I am a freak because I already have my studies in Pharmacy completed.  Am I  a genius? Perhaps... But who cares!

Tired, I staggered into the bathroom and let water into the bathtub. After a nice hot bath, I    brushed my teeth and painted with lipstick on my reflection in the mirror. A few cat ears, a cat nose and I was satisfied. I was looking for something suitable for my work in my wardrobe. In the lab where I work, only white clothes are desired. In my opinion that was the most boring color in the world. But nobody asks me for my opinion! XP

Finally, I found something to wear. I slipped into my outfit and brushed my hair. For a while I  looked at my picture in the mirror. Dark light rings were visible around my eyes and proved that worked too much. Sighing, I put on my shoes. I dried my hair and played with the hair dryer as if it were a weapon. After a short duel with my reflection I left my house. I clearly watch too many action movies...

I opened the garage and drove my car out. After I closed the garage, I turned on the radio and  turned off the light in my house via a mobile app. With loud music and screeching tires, I drove to my work. After an hour I reached my company. At slightly too high speed, I drove into one of the parking  spaces and braked just in time. A few of my colleagues just shook their heads, some others waved to me friendly.  I got out of the car and winked at some of my colleagues. Swirling the key through my hand, I entered the building.

Y/N: "Good morning guys! Did you miss me in your dreams last night?"

Man 1: "Dream on."

Man 2: "As if we had nothing better to do in our dreams." *rolls eyes*

Y/N: "I love you too." *blows a kiss and go to the lab*

Man 1: "She's crazy."

Man2: "Yeah...but still hot!" *watching you dancing down the hall*

I entered my lab and sat on my office chair with my feet on the table. Unmotivated, I rolled the chair backwards to my computer. After I turned on the computer I started to work. While the programs took some time to load, I went to the cafeteria and quickly got me a big can of energy drink and lots of candy bars. My brain needed sugar to work ... lots of it! So I grabbed the first candy bar and ate it in three big bites. After nine hours, my desk was dotted with empty chocolate bar packagings. My neck ached and my eyes were watering from the constant watching on the screen. I definitely work too much! I flinched when someone knocked on my door.

Y/N: "I do not buy or sell anything. I do not want to talk about the bible and I have nothing to do with the nervous breakdown of the cafeteria employee. In other words ... I'm not here."

Jin: "Somebody sounds a bit stressed. Is that the way you talk to your best colleague?"

Y/N: "Oh ... Hello Jin! Sorry the cafeteria gives me no chocolate bars anymore." *pouts*

Jin: "Hahaha...oh dear. Here you go." *gives you two lollipops*

Y/N: "THANK YOU ... you are my hero."

Jin: "Can the hero ask you if you feel like having dinner with him tonight?"

Y/N: "No...I'm sorry. You can tell him that I'm going to a party tonight."