A Rant about Sao at 3:10 a.m.

Alright everyone. Yeah I know what you are all thinking (or could be thinking.)

Why is this guy up at 3:10 a.m. on a Tuesday morning?

Oh I'll tell ya what I'm doing up at 3:10 a.m. in the morning for.

I am sick and tired of people treating Kirito like shit. Dude has done nothing wrong throughout the whole series. I mean yeah he literally has a harem right now, but do you think he asked to have one? No! Dude got trapped in a game and slowly met people within the game not even knowing that he would end up having girls falling in love with him left and right. He just fought to leave the game and to save everyone. He could have went for any girl at all, but did he? No! He settled for Asuna because he fell for her right whenever he saved her from being impaled by her former bodyguard that was apart of the Laughing Coffin PK guild, Kuradeel.

Yet people focus on the fact of "Oh! He fucking gets all the girls that he meets wet and falling in love with him" sort of shit. Dude went through many things so that he could still be in touch with what he loved. Did he end up making his own cousin and many women fall for him in the Fairy Dance Arc in Season 1? Yeah but he never layed eyes on them at all. Dude was loyal to his girlfriend/wife and fought hard to get to her and free her from an overly perverted dude that Asuna's family dubbed as the best suitor rather than Kirito.

In the GGO arc yeah he met Sinon but did he end up falling for her? No! He saved her and all that, gave her confidence to get over her fear of guns and saved her from a crazy ass friend of hers who was obsessed with her since he was first introduced.

People focus on the little parts of what he has done. A harem and getting all the girls and probably being "dense" too often

He doesn't take note that girls like him. He doesn't ask for them to like him. They just fall for him cause of how great of a hero he is. Coming to the rescue and freeing them from their own miseries.

And I'm starting to think that no one doesn't even watch the damn fucking anime anymore to realize that.

I have gotten to the start of the series to Episode 4 of Alicization War of the Underworld and now my dude Kirito is just on the brink of death and is just an empty shell of his former self. Dude suffered alot. Lost his best friend in a new world, lost the will to make decisions or even recognize who he once was. His EGO is gone! Now he is reduced to just being stuck in a wheelchair pushed by Alice and will NEVER be able to be who he used to be anymore until his fluctlight is restored in that area that allows him to make decisions again.

You still think he is still the same fucking idiot who gets all the girls? How about you keep your opinions to yourself and watch the damn anime before you end up making shitty reasons as to why this character is the worst and will never amount to everthing.

He isn't Issei Hyoudou fuckers.

Now if you excuse me, I am going to go to sleep with the little amount of time I have.

So goodnight, morning, afternoon.

And fuck some of you haters!