1

Y/N's POV

First day in the school and I could already sense trouble brewing.

I was pretty sure I had yelled out an embarrassed 'I'm sorry' when I had tripped on thin air and went flying forward only to fall right on top of a couple that was making out in the middle of the hallway but I was also pretty darn sure that sorry wasn't going to cut it considering the annoyed glares I was being subjected to by the couple in question.

"Isn't she the new girl?" Someone snickered in the little crowd that had gathered.

I bit my lip, cringing. Of course, my day was off to an excellent start.

"She's pretty unfortunate if you ask me." Someone piped in. "Interrupting the 'it' couple when they are in middle of something."

Something?

Ha! They were practically eating each other's stupid faces.

I mean, who the hell kissed in the middle of the freaking hallway. GET A ROOM!

"Yo, what's your deal, huh?" The girl's sharp voice brought me back to reality. Noticing, I was practically lying on the floor, I got up shakily.

I looked down to see that I had scratched both my knees and elbows and they were starting to bleed.

Ignoring the sting, I looked up at her coolly.

"Nothing's my deal." I straightened my pullover. "I tripped and I apologised. End of story." I picked up my bag and tried to move past her. It was almost time for my class to start.

But I came to a sudden halt as a hand grabbed my elbow. Annoyed, I turned around to see a handsome face stare down at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, voice raspy as his dark eyes frowned.

Taking a deep breath, I freed my arm with a rough jerk.

"To class of course. Where else did you think?" I gritted out the words glaring back at him.
He straightened, facing me.

"Excuse me, what's that attitude?" He scowled. "Do you even know who you're talking to?"

Shaking my head, I gave him one last pathetic look, not bothering to answer and walked away from the crowd.

All through class, my mind kept wandering to how that boy had looked at me. As if I was someone inferior to him...and that tone? How dare he talk to me like I was worth nothing?

It was the last class of the day and I rushed to reach before the teacher did. Just as the class started, the sudden sharp noise of the door being flung open, made the whole class jump.

I watched in bored annoyance and if I dare say, a little awe as the guy from before casually walked in.

The teacher looked pissed but for some reason chose to stay quiet. He didn't even bother pointing out the absence of study material on him.

As he scanned the classroom, I tried to quickly divert my gaze afraid he'd spot me  and walk over to where I was sitting but of course, the damage was already done.

He seemed to have spotted me almost as soon as he looked my way and was now walking up to me with a confident smirk that to me screamed nothing but trouble.

I kept my mouth shut as he slipped into the seat behind me and the teacher resumed teaching.

All of a sudden, I yelped as I felt something wet and cold being poured down my back.

Ignoring the pain in my elbows, I stretched my arm to find that he'd spilled water all over my back.

Keeping in the shivers, I gritted my teeth and went back to my books. I was not going to let him win by distracting me.

"Jimin!" Suddenly the teacher yelled. "Stop staring at Y/N's head and please for once pay attention in class. God!" He shouted in frustration.

A little taken aback, I turned around to find an unaffected cocky face grinning at me.

"Fancy seeing you here, little miss tipsy." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Whatever big shot he was, this time he'd messed with the wrong person and I was going to prove it.