6

Y/N's POV

The next day at school Jimin announced that anyone who'd bully me was going to face dire consequences which seemed a bit dramatic but honestly, it was a good change not to have to face all the constant hatred and bullying.

By the time recess rolled around, I was a bit exhausted.

It seemed as if the day kept on dragging and I was getting a bit restless.

Quickly arranging my stuff in the locker, I shut the door close and turned to go towards the cafeteria when an arm was flung around my waist pulling me into a body that I'd only recently grown familiar to.

"Jimin," I sighed. I didn't even need to look at the face to identify who it was. Only he could pull these cheeky tricks and still get away with it.

"Little miss tipsy," He acknowledged with a nod and a smirk as he pulled me along. "Today I'm eating together with you."

I shook off his arm.

"Why would I eat with you?" I rolled my eyes. "Just go eat with that Hyein or whatever."
I made a face and stomped ahead.

Jimin laughed and I heard him run after me as he finally caught up. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me to him once again.

"Someone seems jealous."

I scowled. "Who's jealous? It's not even like I'm your girlfrie-"

My eyes widened as Jimin backed me into the nearest locker and cut me off, roughly pressing his lips to mine. It was a short and rough kiss with him basically biting and sucking on lips as he grabbed me possessively, but it got the message through.

"You are my girlfriend." I breathed, gazing deep into my eyes. "You're the first girl I've ever liked so that automatically makes you my girl."

"Says who?" I challenged. "You didn't ask me out formally yet. I may not seem like it but I do value formalities." I pouted slightly. "And what about Hyein?"

Jimin kissed me again. "She was just a girl...I was never emotionally attached to her." He shrugged. "She was a way for me to fulfill my needs. It isn't like she didn't know what she was signing up for." He coaxed my lips open.

"Besides this...this is different. I've never felt this way about anyone." His hands slid to my arms gently as opposed to his kiss which was rough and demanding.

This time, I wrapped my arms around his waist. So what if he was a player? My heart was already too broken to break again anyway.

I had nothing to lose and somehow his careful actions, small gestures like being mindful of my hurt body even when he wanted to be rough, made me fall deeper for him and I couldn't help responding back despite my inhibitions.

We entered the cafeteria holding hands and Hyein was quick to grab the opportunity.

"Oh look," She sneered. "It's the same old boyfriend stealing b*tch." She walked over to us with her arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes at how extra slutty she'd dressed today. She could have her guy back for all I cared. It would save me from all the conflict I was facing. I wasn't the one holding on to Jimin anyway.

I felt Jimin's arm tighten around my waist. "But I was never your boyfriend, Hyein." Jimin drawled, tugging me closer. "Especially after the little mutual agreement we had, don't you think that this behaviour of yours is a bit out of line?"

I watched silently as Hyein glared at Jimin as if he'd slapped her across the face. Huffing, she scowled and rushed out of the cafeteria.

I let out a sigh of relief. At least for now she'd keep her head low and not get on my nerves.