Chapter 1

It was a sunny afternoon outside the Star Sans' base. Well, it was more like a wooden cottage in the middle of the woods. The woods surrounding the small house were luscious and green with animals around every corner (courtesy of a small brown skeleton) the trees could reach up and touch the sky while flowers blossomed and bloomed in all colours of the rainbow.

Inside this small home was absolute chaos, despite one of the three's efforts to keep the place neat. Papers were scattered all over the place, filled with sketches soon to be forgotten. The kitchen must have had some sort of fight happen in it to be in the state that it currently was in and two of the rooms were filled to the brim with stuff. It was a mess.

Popcorn was all over the living room floor when the blue one arrived home, unaware of the mess he would have to face in a few moments. He unlocked the door and as soon as he saw the mess his face went from as happy as can be to distress. He quickly tried to calm himself down and then quickly locked the door, carefully thinking over his words as he walked to the living room were he saw his two friends watching a movie with enough popcorn with (and on) themselves to feed a starving family.

As soon as the blue one walked in the yellow one turned his head toward him and then spoke "Hey Blue, where were you? You missed all the fun!". Blue looked dead inside but quickly perked up in a manner that could be seen as somewhat suspicious. He quickly replied to his yellow wearing friend. "If destroying the entire house is your definition of fun then I'm glad that I didn't join Dream." Blue ended off with a slight chuckle and went to turn the TV off as the brown one was extremely distracted by it. The TV turned off with the push of a button and the brown one quickly snapped his head towards Blue. "What the hell was that for!" the brown one shouted at Blue. Blue replied, remaining calm with only a hint of guilt in his voice "Sorry Ink, I didn't know you liked that movie so much.". Ink sighed and quickly forgave blue, saying that forgiving each other is what friends do etc. By the end of Ink's monologue all three of them were laughing.

Blue, Ink and Dream eventually calmed down and Blue remembered the mess surrounding them. Blue's face went serious as he said "I'm not going to clean up for once. Clean up your own mess or I will personally call every Sans in the known multiverse and tell them that you plan to kill them and everyone they love. Ok?" Somehow with every word that blue spoke the room got darker until it suddenly went back to normal at Ok. Ink and Dream didn't have time to question what they just saw or question if Blue actually wasn't as innocent as they originally thought because they sped off at such a speed that Blue was slightly surprised that the sound barrier wasn't broken.

Blue sighed and went up to his room where he went into his bathroom to have a shower and get changed. Fifteen minutes after Blue went in he came out. Blue grabbed the towel that he had rest on the radiator and dried himself. He then put on his Light blue, starry pyjamas and went to bed.