SHOW ME HOW!

         THERE WAS ONCE A TIME WHERE YOU COULD ASK ANYONE on Nevarro about the Shadower and you would get the same useless answer: absolutely nothing. Of course, his reputation proceeded him. The Shadower was a most notorious bounty hunter, legendary amongst the Guild for their ability to find anything and anyone. But the man behind the mask was just as mysterious as his alias. He simply was as he was named. A shadow. Nobody had heard him speak, nobody had uncovered his name and nobody had seen his face. Because if they did, they would have realised it wasn't a him at all. In fact, the Shadower's true identity belonged to someone much less terrifying than their infamous reputation. After all, Melancholia Vanders was just a girl.

A thief, a killer and an orphan but a girl all the same.

        However, on a day in which Melancholia had a little too much Corellian whiskey to drink, everything came crashing down. Literally. Because when the girl decided to drink and fly ━━━━━━ a combination she does not recommend, tragedy struck. The girl crash-landed into Nevarro's Imperial remnant, the impact killing leader Malius Darkrose and several Death troopers. So when she's charged with the death penalty for her murder and treason, Melancholia makes a great escape. And soon enough, what was once a shadow amongst planet Nevarro and it's people became one of it's greatest bounties.

And there was no hiding from a place with your face stapled to every tavern.

         So, when her inevitable capture takes place, Lia awaits her final punishment. But instead, she is greeted with a tempting alternative. 'The Client', a.k.a. the Imperial remnant's new manipulative adherent, grants her with an offer she can't refuse. To either wait and succumb to a warranted execution...or to hunt down an enriching bounty known as 'the Asset'.