i. PUT DOWN THE BLASTER OR THE BABY-MAKER GETS IT.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ACT i

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ACT i. there's no 'I will leave you for dead' in team.
CHAPTER i. ❛ PUT DOWN THE BLASTER OR THE BABY-MAKER GETS IT. ❜

 ❜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

9 ABY.
imperial remnant facility,
nevarro.

                      "HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR HANDS, BUCKETHEAD!" Melancholia Vanders yelled as the stormtrooper removed the blaster from her holster. Without it, the girl felt oddly naked. Even more so when they stripped her of the thief's most trusted Sai blades. With a sudden burst of anger, she spun and slammed her elbow into the skull of the closest stormtrooper, kicking the other in the chest. Her escapade did not last long, however, as the rest of the guards flooded in. And in a matter of seconds, she was bound and surrounded. They dragged her through the halls of the institution and dumped her inside a room. A room full of even more troopers, a doctor and a man who controlled her entire future. A man of whom she had heard many rumours about. A man who, like her, was full of secrets with nobody to tell them to. And he was known only by what they called him.

The Client.

                    When the door sealed shut behind her, Melancholia yanked her arms out of her captors' grips. She took a step forward, scanning her surroundings. If the thief was to escape, she'd have to be shot in the process. And strangely enough, she wasn't exactly a fan of being shot.