Chapter 37-Express

She kissed the top of my head,leaving the room with Mason.I sat there staring into space.What if it doesn't fall into place? What then?
------------------------------------------------------
☆Chapter 37☆

The next few weeks had become repetitive.Wake up,look after Mason,eat food,see Kerry.The only thing keeping me going were those meetings with Kerry,we've built a great friendship.

I had become quite dependant on the medication.I hated the sad feeling,it was almost as if it was slowly corrupting me.These pills would take it away all the problems.I just couldn't cope without them.

It was time for my weekly meeting with Kerry.Mason was with my mom,so I had a little less to worry about.

Kerry:Hi Lola,How are you today?
Lola:I'm good,feeling better
Kerry:So I've come up with a couple of things to help you,So you say these mood swings hit at any time?
Lola:Yes
Kerry:And what do you do when this happens
Lola:Take a pill
Kerry:So you push the feelings down.
Lola:I guess
Kerry:Well,how about you try express your feelings.What do you like doing
Lola:I used to draw
Kerry:Then use your feelings to create something.Pushing them away isn't going to do anything more than make you feel worse.Express don't compress
Lola:(I laughed a bit at this)
Kerry:So I'd like you to buy a book and just express.
Lola:Great,I'll do that
Kerry:So how dependant are you on the medication
Lola:Not too much,why
Kerry:Well then you can lower your dosage.
Lola:Yeah,I guess.
Kerry:Well that's all for today,I'll see you next week.

I left the office stopping off at School to pick up Payton."Hey"he came and hugged me.I moved over to the passenger seat so that he could take the wheel.We had a date today,Kerry had suggested it to help build back our relationship.

Payton:So how was today
Lola:It was alright,Kerry gave me suggestions on how to help
Payton:And how are you feeling overall?
Lola:Good,I just....Everyone seems to think that I'm automatically gonna feel better,like this all gonna just disappear.But it's not.
Payton:Is it getting worse ?
Lola:No,It just doesn't seem to be going away.
Payton:Well,can we forget about it,for tonight.Enjoy the date,for me (he placed his hand on my knee)
Lola:Okay,I will (I smiled back at him)

I made Payton go back home so that I could change into a more appropriate outfit.

We left out,the sun was beginning to set,we drove for about 20 minutes until we reached the park

We left out,the sun was beginning to set,we drove for about 20 minutes until we reached the park.He opened the door for me helping me out "Thankyou" we walked towards the park,sitting on the swings.I began swinging gently.

Payton:I know this isn't much of a date,but it's a good new way to talk.
Lola:Yeah
Payton:So,the formal is soon,will you be my date?
Lola:Is that even a question
Payton:Sarcasm,I've missed that
Lola:Hmm yeah (I laughed)
Payton:Soo
Lola:Yes I'll be your date.
Payton:Good.

He stood up from the swing taking me up with his hands.He placed my hands around his neck before placing his on my waist."Can I have this dance" I raised my eyebrow at him "No" he laughed pulling me closer "we're doing it anyway" we began dancing, moving side to side,I rested my head on his chest losing myself in the rhythm.

We spent the rest of the night messing around.Swinging at the park,using the slides,talking and connecting.Each moment better than the last.This was working,we were getting better.

PWe left the park around 8pm.We began driving home when I recieved a text from my mom.

Mom♡

Mom♡:I can take Mason for the night,you and Payton have fun x

Lola:Thanks Mom we'll come get him tomorrow

We drove back home parking the car and getting out.We ate some left over pizza from the other night.

Payton:You know,I kinda miss Mason
Lola:Yeah I know.I hope he's doing alright
Payton:Well it means more time for us

He moved closer towards me,I could feel hid intense gaze.He moved closer to me,placing his hands into mine."I'm glad we did this" he moved in closer kissing me softly.I kissed him back,the kiss became more and more intense.He lifted me onto the counter getting closer,his hands cupped my cheeks as I laced mine around his waist.He pulled back,letting out a breath,gazing at me."We're gonna have to stop if we don't want another baby" I laughed,hoping off the counter and going upstairs.

We watched "You" for the rest of the night.I laid my head onto Payton's shoulder slowly drifting off to sleep.

A/n:Here's today's chapter hope you're all doing well.Love you all (((: