♟Chapter 3 - Only you♟

Opal's P.O.V:

We sat at the Griffindor table whilst having to listen to that dreadful song.

"Double, double, toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble,

Double, double, toil and trouble,

Something wicked, this way comes.

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of a bat and tongue of a dog.

Adder's fork and bind-worms sting,

Lizard's leg and owlets wing,

Double, double, toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble,

Double, double, toil and trouble,

Something wicked, this way comes.

In the cauldron boil and bake.

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Witches' mummy, maw and gulf,

Double, double, toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble,

Double, double, toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble,

Double, double, toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron... bubble,

Something wicked this way comes!"

Everyone clapped whilst I rolled my eyes and lazily clapped along."Welcome, Welcome."Dumbledor shouted."I would like to say a few words. Please welcome Professor R.J Lupin, who has kindly accepted the spot of Dark Arts Against the Dark Arts teacher."He said gesturing to Professor, causing Everyone, except Slytherin to clap cheerfully.

Harry's arm snaked onto my waist, pulling me closer and leaning in."Potter, Potter!"A voice spoke. We turned her eyes and were met with Slytherin*you and most of the Slytherins were friends*

"Is it true you fainted?"He asked.

Theo then pretend to faint."I mean you actually fainted, Oh..Hello cousin. See you've grown. How 'bout you dump Potter and take a ride on my broomstick."Making his friends laugh.

"Your actually disgusting and you do realise we're practically related, you bitonic bimbo!"I whispered. At this point, Harry was literally shaking with rage."It's okay, Harry, I love you and only you."I spoke softly, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him, my lips lingering on his for a second and then burying my head in his chest, letting him play with my hair. Dumbledor announced that Hagrid was the new care of magical creatures teacher.

No-one's P.O.V:

"Hogwarts is now playing host to the dementors of Azkaban and the Veelas of France, Paris until Sirius Black is captured."

Causing everyone to whisper."The Veelas are stationed at every open door at Hogwarts, you may even see some patrolling the corridors but I have been assured that they will not attack unless they are provoked. As for the dementors, I can't say the same, they are stationed at every entrance of Hogwarts grounds and whilst I've been told that their presence will not interrupt our day to day activist, a word of advice, dementors are vicious creatures and are not known for having mercy, therefore I must warn every single one of you, to not give them any reason to harm you, it is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving."

"But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, "Albus stated, waving his hand as a candle went out.

"When one remembers to turn on the light."He told, waving his hand again but this time the flame went back onto the candle.

Opal's P.O.V:

After the feast, me and the gang(Harry, Ron and Hermione) ran to the Gryffindor portrait only to be stopped by Elizabeth's(The fat lady) singing*More like a cat dying*"Fortuna Major."Harry said, still holding my hand. Yet she still continued screeching.

"Elizabeth, your voice is lovely and all but could you let us in, "I asked sweetly.

"Sure, dear."She opened the door, letting us go through as the boys complained that she couldn't even sing.

As I was about to go to the girl's dormitories I felt someone pull me back.

"Where do you think you're going to?"Harry asked.

"To sleep!"

"Without giving me a kiss?"Harry asked cheekily. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, pulling him close as he put his hands on my waist. I leaned in, our lips basically touching until I pulled back and went to up the stairs, knowing that he wasn't allowed up here.

"You tease!"Harry gasped."I love you too."I said entering the girl's dormitories, blowing him a kiss goodbye. 

A/N

(In this story Sirius Black and Narcissa aren't related and the Black family and Malfoys are close family friends)

XOXO -E