𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

I got this idea a little from @smilingjae s imagine book - Heartstrings 

Please check it out, her writing is a m a z i n g!

and sorry for the late update!

Btw this was poorly written i'm so sorry xox

warnings-none 

bill denbrough imagine #1

-*-

I watched as the clown talked to bill...in a sly manner as bill stared at him..

"Is it not real enough for you billy boy? It was real enough for Georgie?!"

"W..Why do you do this..?"he stuttered as pennywise  stared down at him..

"Oh but ... i.. it..it's a s..secret" the clown mocked in bill's voice..

"SS...SHUT UP!"bill spat..

"Really, hmm well what else is a secret... ummm those things you wrote in your diary, huh.. about how you loved y/n and you were happy she was your girlfriend.... how you wanted to marry her one day and have a grand wedding wherever she likes ,wanting two children.. maybe a boy and a girl... "

Bill was now beet red holding the clown back with a metal tube..

"Shame... You will never get to marry her... "

"YES HE WILL YOU MOTHERF****** CLOWN."

A loud bang was to be heard.. the f****** clown was dead holy shit... this was a moment of celebration but i was stunned,

bill dropped to the floor from the clown's grasp..

"Did eddie spaghetti the germophobe just murder a goddamned clown?  ""what the.."

"EDDIE?!"

Richie ran up to eddie and hugged him..

Soon after the shock everyone was hugging, just happy they were alive...

I walked over to Bill.

he looked at me and a little red crept up on his cheeks..

"Uhh..."He said rubbing his neck...

I pulled his collar and pressed my lips to his trying to act like an expert at kissing..

I mean i was not whatsoever..

This was my first kiss

He was shocked but kissed back... 

we pulled away our faces still only centimetres away from each other..

"well bill, was all that stuff that he said true?"i whispered..

"I can't say... It's a secret! " he said into my ear before kissing me again...

Word Count--

329 words.

-*-