•3

there was a storm in her eyes  rocky seas from a hundred stormy nightsbut also there was light   a warm windfrom a distant shoreso that's where headed   towards the lightthat shone in her eyes   with gentle seas

  rocky seas from a hundred stormy nights
but also there was light
   a warm wind
from a distant shore
so that's where headed
   towards the light
that shone in her eyes
   with gentle seas.

Jahan

" Eh! As you say then."

" Yes but I need your support in this as well. We already know when the tourist season comes, there's rush all over the province and we cannot put any discomfort at their stake. As well as so many vloggers have started to travel this side! "

I folded my arms across my chest. The fabric of my suit jacket tightening and with a raised eyebrow I stared at the man. Seeing him shift in the black swivel chair.

" Yes I agree to what you say. Then we'll start our work after the government stops with the encroachment project. "

" Better." I nodded.

The man stood up and joined me on the terrace of our office that looked over the beautiful lush scenery. Farzan Muhammad Khan, a great friend to both me and Zaryaab and my business partner for this very project. Farzan had been with us in our business from the very start. And we had build the business together. He was married, had two kids, was well educated and well settled. And this very man would never disappoint. Zaryaab and I trusted him to no ends and so did he.

He was tall, well built with small almond black eyes and a long beard. He had this aura that made him easily interact with everyone. And this was the reason he looked after our hotels in the extreme northern areas.

" You guys done with the meeting?" A voice called out from behind us.

I averted my eyes from the proudly standing mountains and swaying green trees to my brother. Zaryaab walked to us with a small smile on his face, greeting Farzan.

" Yes. We are done!" I announced as he placed a hand around my shoulder.

" I'll be leaving now. Will meet you guys tomorrow? In Shaa Allah."

We affirmed, seeing Farzan collect his stuff and leave the office.

" What the plan?" Zaryaab asked unlocking his phone.

I sighed out loudly, running a sweaty hand past my dark locks and shook my head.

" Nothing. Let's head home."

The man nodded his large green eyes smiling at the mention of going back home. I chuckled out seeing his lips stretch into a wider smile.

" What?" He asked innocently.

I shook my head and walked to my laptop before shutting it down.

" What?"

Zaryaab asked again catching up as we crossed the long corridors.