His Return

A/N Hey quick update sorry these are so late this week been busy. I also started watching supernatural good show. Anyway here's this week's first chapter the second one will be out later today. Enjoy!

Brynn's pov

~The dream~

I was running through the forest yelling for my dad. "Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I know that voice, that's Serrator! Wait we destroyed him! So it can't be him! "You think I'm dead! Hah that's funny! Deker is coming for your boyfriend so beware! I will come for you again! Once that pesky red ranger is out of the way!"

~End dream~

I jolt awake in a cold sweat. Immediately I jump out of bed and run to Jayden's room. I rush in and shake him awake. "Jayden! Wake up!" He wakes up startled by the sudden jolt. "What's going on Ny-?" "I had a nightmare about Serrator! He said that we didn't defeat him and that he was coming for me!" He looks shocked by this. "Come here." Inviting me to lay with him. "Okay, but there's one more thing." "What is it?" "Serrator said that Deker was coming for you, and once you were out of the way he would be coming back for me." "I'm not going anywhere I'll deal with Deker. I've beat him once, I'll beat him again." This comforts me so I lay down and cuddle up against Jayden. He leans in and whispers in my ear "I love you Nyla, and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you ever again." With those words I fall asleep but his alarm goes off, so I reluctantly get up and start to head out when I hear Jayden say, "It will all be okay." I nod my head and go back to my room to get dressed for the day when it goes off...

Jayden's pov

I was startled awake by someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see a terrified Brynn. "Jayden! Wake up!" I'm barely awake and she's shouting at me. "What's going on Ny-?" If she's running to me in the middle of the night something's wrong. "I had a nightmare about Serrator! He said that we didn't defeat him and that he was coming for me!" I was shocked by this since we saw his final form explode yesterday. I decide that it's best not to think about it right now, cause Brynn needs me now. "Come here." I say lifting my arm and making room for her on the bed. She starts to move but hesitates. "Okay, but there's one more thing." "What is it?" I ask her, confused. "Serrator said that Deker was coming for you, and once you were out of the way he would be coming back for me." This shocks me even more because I saw him fall off a cliff. "I'm not going anywhere I'll deal with Deker. I've beat him once, I'll beat him again." I can see her relax a bit and she comes to lay down for a bit. I don't know if she hears me but I whisper, "I love you Nyla, and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you ever again." I can't stop thinking about how Serrator is targeting me to get to Nyla. I also keep thinking about how we knew each other when we were kids.

~A few hours later~

My alarm went off and I knew I should get up, but I don't want to. I want to stay here in this moment for a little while longer. Sadly she gets up and starts walking out. I say to her, " It will all be okay." I start getting dressed, and that's when the gap sensor goes off. I dread this fight because Nyla and I will be in grave danger, and no one besides us knows that. I run off hoping for the best.

We get to where the gap sensor went off and see Serrator. The others are all asking me questions, but I don't hear them. All there is in my mind is Serrator, Deker, Nyla, and me. "Serrator! You dare show your face after the stunt you pulled last night?!" Nyla shouts at him, and I hear Mia say, "What is he talking about?" "You threaten my girlfriend and I! Then show up like nothing happened!" Antonio yells, "What are you talking about?! What happened last night?!" I ignore him. "I will destroy you for what you've done!" I start to rush him when Deker's blade meets mine. "Not so fast red. You have to get through me first before you get to him." "Fine but you won't survive this time!" I shout in anger. We set our stance to fight. Once we're both ready we charge at each other.

A/N And that's the end of the chapter. Cliff hanger! I know that Deker hasn't appeared in the book but this takes place after there first big battle. What do you think will happen? Will Jayden win and save Nyla or will the both perish in battle? Find out in the next chapter!