Hope burns bright

Deep in the forest and close to a mountain side stood a large castle, the kingdom of Bright Moon. The sun shined brightly upon the kingdom. Inside the castle the princess of Bright Moon, Glimmer was writing in her journal. She has tried to save some of Bright Moons territory from the Horde and let's just say things didn't go well. Glimmer tried to explain her intentions to her mother and that ended well either.

"Dear mom, I know you will never read this, but I have to say it somewhere. I feel like that you don't.......respect me." Glimmer said as she wrote in her book. A few seconds later a arrow few in and hit her wall. Glimmer jumped out of surprise and alarm. She looked at the arrow and it opened up to reveal a cute drawing of her friend Bow with the words Look Outside written on it. Glimmer didn't need to look twice to know who it was from.

She walked to the window and looked out. "Watch it! You almost hit me!" She said shouting in a whisper like way.

Not surprising, Bow didn't hear a word she had said. "Hey Glimmer!!" He shouted to her. "Shh!" Glimmer said as loud yet not enough for anyone in the castle to hear her.

"Bow. What are you doing here?" Glimmer whispered shouted to Bow. "What did you say? Come down here!" Bow asked Glimmer. "I can't. I'm grounded." Glimmer whispered shouted. "....What?" Bow called out.

This went on for about a minute or so until Glimmer teleported to Bow and teleported him into her room

"I'm grounded." She said annoyed as she teleported him into her room. She took a breath of annoyance as she looked down to the ground.

"I'm so mad at my mom." Glimmer said groaning in annoyance as she started walking around her room.

Seeing his friends attitude and actions he could tell something was wrong. After a couple seconds Bow knew exactly what was wrong. "Is this about that siege on Elberon?" Bow asked. He felt like he already knew the answer.

"I was just trying to defend another one of our villages from falling into the Hordes clutches! She stationed me all the way out there because it's too remote to ever get attacked, but then it did, and it was my one chance to prove that I can do this. But she acts like I can't do anything because I'm just a princess." Glimmer said with a mix of annoyed and frustration and teleported to her bed which was hanging off the ceiling. All Glimmer ever wanted to do was prove that she was capable of leading a army and that they can fight against the Horde.

"That doesn't make any sense. Everyone here is a princess." Bow said. He wasn't lying, almost everyone in these kingdoms was a princess. "I'm, like, the only one who's not a princess." Bow said in realization.

"Tell that to my mom." Glimmer said in a whiny voice as Bow started to clean things up in her room. "Hey where does this go?" Bow said holding what I think is a towel. "Bottom drawer." Glimmer said possibly assuming what it was.

"Anyway your mom might have a point. Only reason you got out of there was because of your teleportation powers, and, let's face it they don't always work that well." Bow said to her in all honesty. It was true, Glimmer May have the ability to teleport but could only teleport some much and teleport only so many times.

"Looking for support here Bow!" Glimmer said. "I'm just saying, if you want to prove yourself it's going to take more than running recklessly into old battle." Now said climbing up steps to her bed.

"Luckily, I've got just the thing. Check this out." Bow said as he pulled out a tablet like device. "I detected a piece of first ones tech in the Whispering woods. A pretty powerful one too by the size of these readings. There is also another signal but I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but it's pretty powerful from what I can tell. We find one or both of these and bring it back, your mom is bound to be impressed." Bow said as he gave Glimmer the device. She looked over it. She had to admit, it was a pretty good idea and would impress her mother without a doubt. There was only one small, tiny, problem with Bows plan.