Chapter 1

(y/n)= your name

(L/n)= your real last name

Age: Your choice (somewhere between 12-15/16 years?)

Quirks: 'Snake'= You can turn into a snake. You can do almost everything a snake can. You can also only activate snake senses, you get slit eyes and a forked tongue then.

'Death Stare'= You can kill someone if you look at them on your will. It only works on humans and you have to look at them for atleast five seconds without blinking.

'My head hurts...' You thought. You slowly opened your eyes, quickly closing them as the sudden light was too much for you. You opened your eyes again, adjusting to the light.

"She's awake." You heard a male voice say. You sat up and looked around. Your eyes landed on a guy with light blue hair, a hand covering some part of his face. Then your eyes trailed to the guy standing next to him, purple smoke surrounding him.

"Do you remember anything?" The blue haired male asked. "N-...No." You said. "It's okay. I'm 'Shigaraki Tomura', your blood related brother. You are 'Shigaraki (y/n)'. This guy here is 'Kurogiri'." The light blue haired guy spoke. "My brother...?" You said. You gave them a suspicious look. "Do you have any prove?" You asked. "Prove? What kind of prove do you want, (y/n)?" Shigaraki replied. "My passport? Pictures? Anything which can show me who I am and whether you're really my family and not just a psycho. What happened anyway?" You said.

"We don't have any pictures due our past...But here is your passport." Shigaraki said. You took the passport out his hands and looked carefully. It was made about a year ago. 'Shigaraki (y/n)' was written in it. You were still doubting him. 'What if they planned this and made it?' You thought. You sighed. 'No, he must be speaking the truth. They seem nice.' You thought.

"Okay. I hope I get my memories back soon...Can you tell me what exactly happened?" You said with a smile. "A car hit you. Your head hit the ground and you was in coma for a month. You lost your memories." Shigaraki said.

"Is there any way I can possibly get my memories back?" You asked. "We are not sure. But it's fine, (y/n). We'll make new memories." Shigaraki said. He scratched his neck. "It's going to...be all fine." Shigaraki said. He smirked slightly under his father's hand.

"I think we have to introduce the others to you. You have know them for a short time." Kurogiri said. "Other people...? Okay." You said.

(Short first chapter, but the other chapters are going to be long/normal length.)