Chapter 2

(f/L/n)= Fake Last Name

Sorry for the delay!

"—and this is everyone." Shigaraki was done introducing everyone to you. You looked around with a smile. "I hope we make new good memories together." You said. Some villains nodded in response and others flashed you a forced smile.

A few days later:

"Tomura Nii-Chan!" You called. Shigaraki sighed. He wasn't used to you. "Yes, (y/n)?" Shigaraki replied as nice as possible.

"How do I look?!" You asked, twirling around in the U.A.'s girl uniform. "The skirt was too short, so changed it with a longer- similair looking one." You smiled. "It's good." Shigaraki replied, looking away and sipping his drink.
" 'Good'? Just good?" You frowned at his choice of words.

"It's amazing." Shigaraki looked at you again. "You look beautiful." He added, trying to make you shut up. "Thank you!" You beamed.

"(y/n). When you go to U.A., please refrain from saying anything about us. Your last name will be '(f/L/n)' instead of 'Shigaraki'. And don't tell anyone about 'Death Stare.'" Kurogiri said.

"Got it!" You saluted.

Two days later:

You stared in awe at the huge building infront of you. "U.A...." You muttered. "Eeek-?!" A masculine voice squeked when you bumped into him.

Before both of you could collide with the floor, you were floating.

You looked curiously at the green haired boy. You haven't seen anyone else than The League Of Villains when you woke up. 'Human...Oops, I sound like an alien.' You thought.

"Are you guys okay?" A brown haired girl asked. You and the green haired boy landed softly on the ground.

"Y-Yes! Thank you!" The green haired boy stuttered. "I'm okay, but his face is a bit red." You pointed at the green haired boy who panicked and his blush increased. The brown haired girl laughed.

"My name is- Oh no! I have to leave! Bye!" She panicked when she saw how late it was and ran away.

"Oh..." You shrugged and attempted to walk away, until...

"U-Uhm. Midoriya Izuku."

You turned around and faced the boy with green hair and freckles. He was nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"I-I mean...My name is 'Midoriya Izuku.'" The boy said.

"Oh, my name is Shi- I mean, my name is '(f/L/n) (y/n)'." You replied with a smile. 'Tomura Nii-Chan! I'm making a friend!' You thought excited.

"(y/n)-Chan?! Now I know why you looked familair!" Midoriya beamed. "We were classmates and bestfriends!" He added.

"Uh..." You looked uneasy. "Well, I don't remember-..." You got cut off when the school bell ringed, signaling that you all should head inside. You walked away from a confused looking Midoriya.

"How could you forget me...? (y/n)-Chan?" Midoriya muttered. He blushed when he thought about his childish 'love' confession to you before you left the country.