Chapter 1 - "goodmorning school"

It's a bright and sunny morning; I am just a simple teenage girl that lives in Chicago. I am 16 years old, with a well built body shape, average height. I woke up with so much bliss in me because today my school, Dortmund high school is going to resume. I know normally as a student, I shouldn't be all that happy because school doesn't have a thought of happy place in the mind of students because of the work loads, stress, assignment, and so on especially for us final year students entering the examination class but when your tired and bored of home, trust me you would do the same.

"Yes, oh I have missed school, can't wait to start school again" I said joyfully as I rose off my bed and headed for the bathroom.

I took my bathe, brushed my teeth and put on my school uniform white shirt, a red and black checked short skirt and my black and red stripped tie together with putting on black socks and shoe but something seem to be missing on my body but I ignored it 'cause I couldn't wait to reach school. I ran downstairs to the kitchen to help my mom prepare breakfast.

"Good morning to the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world". I said hugging her and ending the hug with a peck on her cheek, smiling like never before.

"Well someone is in a good mood today, I hope I receive this everyday" she ended with a funny cunny smile.

"what is that supposed to mean, very well then get ready for more" I replied giving her a lot of playful pecks until she begged for me to stop then I stopped "by the way I haven't seen dad this morning, he is usually in the dinning by this hour" I asked curiously.

"he didn't come back home last night, but don't worry I just received a text from him before you came downstairs that he is on his way back, I think he was just caught up in a heavy traffic that he had to lodge into an hotel" she ended with a little faded smile almost like she was hiding something from me but I trust all was alright so I didn't want to bother her with any more questions.

In a few minutes time, breakfast was ready, I ate up my food with my mum still dad wasn't back, even though I stylishly tried to buy time at least enough for him to show up and join us and eat but all to no avail. Anyway I couldn't wait any longer after all school has resumed, I won't want to show up late at school on resumption day, so I took my bag loaded with books and board a bus to school. In 15 minutes time I had reached my destination, I got down and went straight to the school building, then to my class that was occupied with noise from my class mates enjoying the warmth of each other's comfort once more.

***************************
Hey, hope you all are safe. So I was shocked when I was selected to contest for readers choice awards under the category of best begginers story. I need ur votes. I will be grateful. Here is the link. You should read "The Readers Choice Awards" on #wattpad #nonfiction https://my.w.tt/hChJnsvr65

Love u