Azure Wilson was a perfectly ordinary girl

Azure Wilson was a perfectly ordinary girl, as far as ordinary girls go. She lived in London with her father, mother and younger sister. She had many friends and loved her family. Her life was perfect. Except for one part, Lovelyn Wilson. Lovelyn was Azure's younger sister who was only five but already a terrible monster. She spied on Azure and her friends and would blame her for everything. Lovelyn was prettier than her too. Or so she said. Azure had a short pixie cut with black hair and green eyes. Lovelyn, on the other hand, had long blond hair and blue eyes. But in spite of this Azure was still happy, that is until the accident.

"Why do you get to be left home alone but when I want to stay you have to watch me." Lovelyn cried one day.

"Because I'm fifteen and your five. That's just how it works sweetheart." Azure replied.

Lovelyn huffed and ran outside slamming the door behind her. Azure sighed and slowly lifted herself from the couch. She grabbed her phone and walked outside to watch her sister. Azure sat down on the steps and started texting her friends. Her sister started kicking around a football. Before getting bored and launching it at Azure's head. Azure just shifted a bit and it hit the wooden door behind her. This happened on a normal basis so it wasn't really surprising. Grumbling Lovelyn went back inside the house. Azure turned to make sure her sister hadn't destroyed her homework but just saw her sister taking a box of chalk out onto the road. Sighing Azure turned her attention back to her phone. A few minutes passed and Lovelyn started singing. "Ring around the rosy a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down."

On fall down she fell onto the ground. Apparently forgetting the chalk. Giggling Lovelyn started singing again. "The cows are in the meadow eating buttercups, ashes, ashes we all stand up."

She abruptly stood up still giggling. Azure rolled her eyes and started texting again. This went on for a while before it happened. "Ring around the roses a pocket full of Posies, Ashes, ashes we all fall down-"

A car had hit her. Everything past that was a blur. She called 999. And at the end of the blur, she was standing over Lovelyns grave.

That was a week ago. Azure now lived in silence. Her parents told her that they didn't blame her but she knew they did. No one in school talked to her anymore. The neighbour's cat went missing the next day. No one could find her. Until her parents found the dead body in Azure's drawer. Things like this just kept happening. Razors were left on the child playground and on her floor. The family that lived across the street dog was found dead without his eyes, later they were found in Azure's sock. No one could really find any hard evidence against her after she pleaded that she wasn't guilty with tears in her eyes.

Nicole Cabot was Azure's best friend until one day they had a fight. The whole school saw it. It was really just a petty fight over a boy. She was going to apologize the next day, really she was. But the next day she didn't show up. Of course, she was excused because you can't go to school when your hearts have been carved out. Of course, somehow the knife and heart found its way into Azure's room. She knew what this meant. She ran out into the woods sobbing. How had everything gone so horribly wrong? "Ring around the roses, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down. You did not save me, this is your fault, my oh my your times up. Sorry bout the cat, sorry bout the dog, though I was so loving your friend had it coming." she turned around at the sound of the voice, with its strange tune and calm sweet voice, and screamed.

When Azure returned home, her name was cleared. Turns out another kid was blaming it on her. She didn't know a name but relief washed over her at this. She was so tired. "Mommy I'm going to bed now," she said.

"OK. goodnight." her mother replied. She turned a bit confused. Since when were Azure's eyes blue?