chapter 1 (introducing the characters)

Mumbai
A well known buisnessman tycoon siddharth Shukla has just returned from America after 5 years . He is a 40 year old bachelor man . After returning from america immediately the Forbes magazine declares him the most eligible bachelor of India . He has looks to die for . A well built body with black hair and brown skinned man. He became every girl's dream hunk.
He is also interested in women but only women who are really modern and sophisticated and wears western clothes . Basically he doesn't like the typical indian cultured girl. He can't stand Ill mannered and unsophisticated girls . According to him , women are just for entertaining him and for giving him pleasure. He had so many affairs in his life but nothing was serious .
On the other hand his mother was totally opposite of him . She likes sanskaari girls who wear indian suit and sarees but he rarely stays with his mother. He has many appartments in different cities in the world. His mother wants to see his son get settle down with a sweet indian girl but he has no such plans . Her mother can't say anything to him because of his anger issues. Whenever he is angry he vents out his anger on his assistant who is a girl who every now and then flirts with him. Nobody can control his anger . He can harm anybody in his anger . His clients often say that nobody should get really close to him as he is really dangerous.

On the other hand we have this girl named shehnaaz ( sana ) who is a sweet little angel and has a heart of pure gold . She is 26 years old and is a bubbly punjabi girl who can't see others unhappy so everytime she is making others happy . She says that I want to spread happiness in this world as I didn't recieved it much in my childhood . Her childhood was like a typical village girl who was not allowed to do as her wish. in college she liked a guy of her own age . His name is Asim. They really liked each other so their parents decided to get them married as Asim was doing his bachelors in computer science and would soon get a job . But sana didnt want to get married as she doen't want to cage herself as asim parents will not allow her to go anywhere after marriage . She knew her freedom will be restricted so she talked to Asim but he didnt have any problem so she rightaway got to know that he just need a housewife at his house . So at the wedding night she ran away leaving her family but she messaged his brother telling him the reasons why she can't marry . Her brother understood it and helped her to escape . But she didn't have any idea where to go . His brother suggested her to go to Mumbai . As soon as she heard Mumbai she remembered her seniors from college jay and mahi who live in mumbai . They have always treated her like her family . She decided to go to Mumbai . By the way sana has just completed her graduation from college and that too from a scholarship as her parents were not allowing her to study further and were not paying for her studies . So by getting a scholarship from her school she completed her graduation in bcom .
She was sure that with her degree she would definetely get a job in mumbai and she can stay with jay and mahi till she gets settled . Before getting into the train she said something to Shehbaaz
Sana- oye Shehbaaz dukhi mat ho mere jaane ka tu tu dekhiyo mai apne pairo par zaroor khadi hongi bas tu apni padhai mat chodiyo aur na hi sapna ko chodne diyo agar papa sapna ke padhai ke paise nahi dete toh mai kuch bhi karke uski fees bhejungi par padhai nahi rukni chaiye . Chal khotiya bye .
Shehbaaz - bye meri behna dhyaan rakhna

And with this she reached mumbai . The city of dreams . She was very much certain that she would get a job as she had a degree but she didn't know that here people don't see the degree, they judge you by the way you talk and speak, by the way you dress and definetely your class and style .
And Sana was from a small town so she didn't know how to act stylish and classy. Its going to be a tough journey for her in mumbai . What awaits for her ?

Lets see this in the next chapter