epilogue ━━━━ NEVER APART

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
oh merde
( twilight. after )

 after )

epilogue.
never apart

    SHE stared nowhere other than his eyes:

"I'm madly in love with you. There's no other way I can seem to describe it, because words cannot even begin to fathom how I truly feel about you. Whenever you're around, I feel calm, I feel safe, I feel at home. Because, you are my home. I choose you, and I cannot wait to start my life, our life, together; all the opportunities, all the adventures of a lifetime. Wherever we go, we go together."

And, he couldn't help but fall more in love:

"I love you doesn't hold enough meaning behind its words. We say it everyday, and it makes us feel happy, makes us feel special, but what I feel for you is so much more than that. When I met you, I couldn't believe someone like you even existed. You were so bright, so beautiful, and so heavenly, you don't belong in such a cruel world, one ready to grab you and snatch you away from me for eternity. But, then, we connected, and I realised you were so much more entirely than how I originally perceived you, which must be saying something... So, how about a promise? I promise to stand by your side, forever, no matter what life throws at us in an attempt to suede us. Who said the world should get what it wants. Fate brought me to you, but I won't let it take you away from me."

     Fate had once brought death and destruction all around Georgine Brodeur━━from her own mother to her own being. You'd think death would be the end of the story, but not to her, never to her.

Death wasn't necessarily kind, but she couldn't thank it enough for bringing Jasper Hale into her life...

...because she regretted nothing.

NOTE.
so,,, that's the end! i can't believe i finally managed to finish this book. i'm pretty sure it's been over a year, and i never thought i'd see the day. it's gonna be really weird not writing for georgine and jasper anymore, but i love them so much & i'm so happy to see them get their special ending. however!!! this does not mean you won't see me again!! my next upcoming book is an teen wolf fic, specifically stiles and i already know you're gonna love alani <33 so,, be sure to check that out (sirens, sirens) && hopefully, i'll see u there!!