Tobias Hankle

After they landed Spencer and Derek both woke up with pain in their legs. They crawled out from under the table only to see Garcia, JJ, and Emily standing there.

" you boys better hurry. Don't make me hit you two again because you know how I feel about hurting my Chocolate mocha." Garcia said. Derek smiled and raised his eyebrows.

" Don't worry baby girl, we're coming." Derek said. He grabbed Reid's hand and led him out of the plane.

" Wait! Reid, did you tell him!?" JJ asked.

" Tell me what?" Derek asked.

" Who he likes of course." Emily said.

" Oh, no he did not." He then dropped Reid's hand.

" SPENCE!!!!" JJ exclaimed.

" Sorry, I just- can't." Reid said. They all walked to meet up with Hotch and Rossi who were currently waiting in the van. Garcia was talking to JJ about something when Reid and Derek reached the back doors and opened it to get in.

The ride wasn't too long but Ried was getting nervous. Derek noticed and placed his hand on his leg and looked at him.

" It'll be ok. No one will hurt you, I can't promise but I swear to God I will try." Derek said.

" Thanks, I just don't know what will happen to me if I get in another Tobias Hankle situation." Spencer said.

" I know, me too." 

Tobias Hankle....Tobias. Derek was reflecting on that whole incident and the months to follow.  

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE?!?!" Derek screamed. 

JJ through her tears. " Im sorry, just, one moment he is there, the next he isn't" 

Derek punches the door. " Damn it!!"

They try and try to look for him until finally, Tobias sends the livestream video.

Garcia and Derek were at the computer when it happened. 

" Oh my god" said Garcia when Ried appeared . Derek ran to the doorway and called for the rest of the group. Then they noticed that he had been beaten. Derek was getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

" im gonna have this guys head on a stick"  He said as Garcia frantically tried to trace Hankel's computer.

They watched in horror as Tobias ordered Spencer to choose someone to die and those who are to be saved. 

Derek was mad as hell by now and he realized that Spencer looked like a puppy who had been beaten and is afraid for his life. 

Im so sorry this is short and i havent update but ive been sooo stressed out this year. I will hopefully start this up again. Happy New Years.