Brunch

Draco had driven them all the way to the place they were having Brunch, with Hermione's help of course. Draco had driven almost perfectly and parked almost perfectly, Hermione and Draco were sat at a little booth by a window, "You are so beautiful," Draco said to Hermione. She was, the sun was hitting her just right and you could see her face in its entirety, Hermione giggled, "Hello what can I get you guys to drink on this beautiful September afternoon," a waiter came over to their table, he was tall and had jet black hair he kind of reminded them of Harry. "Umm, can I please get a mimosa?" Hermione asked him. The waiter nodded then looked at Draco, "A coffee please," The waiter nodded and walked away. "Sorry, a mimosa sounded so good," Hermione said to Draco, "My love it is fine, we deserve this," Draco said to her. Hermione chuckled and Draco held out his hand across the table, Hermione grabbed it and Draco squeezed it, Hermione saw the waiter coming and released from Draco's loving grasp, the waiter set down their drinks and looked at Hermione, "Okay what can I get you?" he asked. "Can I get the eggs benedict with bacon and rye toast," the waiter nodded and looked at Hermione, "Eggs over medium, sausage, and rye toast," Hermione said and the waiter nodded, "Okay I have to ask are you single?" Draco looked up at the waiter then at Hermione who was already staring at him, "No she is taken very taken," Draco said to him. The waiter nodded and walked away, Hermione laughed joined by Draco. "Well, we can add him to the list of people who have hit on you since we've started dating," Draco said. Hermione laughed once more. "Okay so make sure you keep the second open on your calendar," Hermione said to Draco, "Why?" Draco asked. "Blaise and Ginny's first Quidditch game, remember free tickets?" Hermione asked, "Ohhh right I will keep it open," Hermione laughed and she saw the waiter coming with there hot breakfast, "Okay, we have one eggs benedict for the gentlemen and one egg over medium for the beautiful women, are you sure you're taken because I can give you a much better life?" The waiter said as he set down their plates. "Yes I'm sure and we are very happy," Hermione said. "Really you don't seem like it," the waiter said, "Yes I am very happy with my husband and our kids," Hermione said as she grabbed Draco's hand. The waiter nodded and walked away, "Kids?" Draco asked as he grabbed his fork, "It's the one thing that makes men go running," Hermione said as she started eating her eggs, "Well, not me Granger," Draco said, "What did I do wrong Malfoy?" Hermione said as she smirked at him, "I will keep doing that until I can officially call you Malfoy,"  Draco said, Hermione grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard, as a way to say I love you.