The Tempting

My eyes flutter open at the sound of a text ding  I look at my phone that was on my nightstand.
The text read: Don't look at the moon.
I roll my eyes thinking, probably one of my friends got a new phone number then is just trying to prank me. I set my phone down and just turn over to go back to sleep. But then my phone started blowing up, text messages coming in like a swarm of bees.
I moan and sit up, i pick up my phone and see what type of text messages were coming in at 3 am. 500 messages from random numbers said "Look at the moon it's a beautiful night." I questioned everything, that's when i got one more message adding onto the 500 hundred others, making the number 501. It was from my best friend Lily.
It read: "Hey Veronica you should look at the moon, its a beautiful night."
What is one message against 501? I mean the moon couldn't be that bad. I pull back my black out curtains, still having my phone in hand. I felt a buzz and i looked down to find a new message.
It  read: "Don't raise those blinds." Someone was watching me.
I looked around but found no evidence of being staked, i walk back over to my window and pull on the string to raise my blinds and i looked at the moon, that is when all hell broke loose and all my nightmares came to life.

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry for the slow update and short chapter, i tried hard on this one i was stuck for a while, thank you guys for being so understanding.
Until later my sweeties
-Solaris-