Getting captured by team rocket

Pikachu:"Uh oh it's the Murkrows!!! They're going to pop the hot air balloon!!! Thunderbolt!!!!" Pikachu uses his powerful thunderbolt at the Murkrows and they are flying away but then he accidentally popped the balloon with his thunderbolt.
Marowak:"Pikachu look what you did!!!!"
Pikachu:"Uh oh. What have I done?"
All:(Screaming) The Pokemon are screaming while they are falling down when the hot air balloon popped.
Snowy:"Pikachu what do we do?!"
Pikachu:"Hey I got an idea! We can use the old blanket as a parachute to float all of us safely before we hit the......
(Thudding)
Pikachu:"Ground."
Togedemaru:"Ouch. I hate crash landings. I don't know how team rocket keeps handling it a lot of times."
Pikachu:"Yeah me too."
Snowy:"I can't believe you did that to the balloon Pikachu."
Pikachu:"Wait what do you mean Snowy?"
Popplio:"What she is saying is that you have to use your thunderbolt to take down the Murkrows and then you ripped the balloon and popped it!!!!"
Steenee:"That's right!!!!! You must be crazy!!!!!"
Togedemaru:"This is unacceptable and unforgivable!!!! Don't try to do that!!!!"
Popplio:"You had to do that to the balloon!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!"
Steenee:"This is why Snowy meant to say that this is all your fault!!!!"
Pikachu:"Uh um I'm sorry girls and Marowak!!"
Steenee:"You think you're sorry?! Sorry isn't enough!!!!!"
Marowak:"How dare you use your stupid thunderbolt to popped the balloon just save us from a bunch of Murkrows!!!!! I'll gonna hit you for doing this to the balloon for every second reason!!!!" Marowak hits Pikachu in the forehead with Bonemerang.
Pikachu:"Okay I regret this only for a little!!!!"
Popplio:"That's what you get for popping the balloon up."
Pikachu:"Noted. Ow."
Snowy:"Huh? Hey I think I hear something."
Togedemaru:"What did you hear?" Just then a giant robot claw grabbed all of them.
All:"Gah!" The three heard some maniacal laughter and turned around to see Hot Air Balloon with a green basket and the balloon itself was a giant Meowth Head. So at this point, it was pretty obvious who it was. It was none other than Jesse, James, and Meowth, AKA Team Rocket.
Steenee:"Oh no! It's team rocket!" The giant robot arm threw the Pokemon in the cage.
Snowy:"Oh no! We're trapped! We're trapped!"
Pikachu:"Uh Steenee? Marowak I think you both are touching each other's lips with each other's lips."
Marowak:"Huh?! Uh...... Uh..... Uh....... I....... I......... I think I'm getting red right about now. I'm so embarrassed. 😣😣😖😖😖
Togedemaru:"Ooh cute couple."
Steenee:"What?"
Marowak:"No!!!! We're not a couple!!!! Just shut up!!!! Stop looking at me like that!!!!"
Popplio:"We have to get out of the cage!"
Pikachu:"I might have an idea. Snowy's powder snow can freeze the bars and Marowak and I will break the frozen bars into million pieces."
Snowy:"Okay sounds like a good idea. Powder snow!!!!!" She freezes the bars in frozen solid.
Pikachu:"Now for the iron tail and the shadow bone. One, two, three!!!" Pikachu and Marowak breaks the frozen bars into a million pieces.
Jessie:"What?! Meowth!!!! I thought I told you to get a cage that's immune against all types attacks!!!!"
Meowth:"Sorry Jessie but all we had was Pikachu proof traps and I thought you might like it."
Popplio:"Now what?"
Pikachu:"We have to jump!"
Steenee:"Jump? We're way up high!!! Do you expected all of us to jump?!"
Popplio:"We have to!!! It's worth a shot!!!"
Pikachu:"Let's jump!!!! One, two, three!!!! Jump!!!!! And now thunderbolt!!!!!" Pikachu uses his thunderbolt at the balloon of team rocket and blown up.
Jessie:"I thought this would be easier to capture the Pokemon without the twerps!!!!"
Meowth:"I see what you mean. I'm dancing in the sky."
James:"Actually air travel don't use feet."
All:"We're blasting off again!!!!!!" Just like that were gone with a spark in the sky. Just like always.
Togedemaru:"We did it!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!"
Pikachu:"Good job everyone!!!! Oh yeah we're still falling. Right."
All:(Screaming)
Steenee:"Pikachu what do we do?!"
Pikachu:"There's a bouncy castle!!! Everyone brace yourselves!!!!" They landed on the bouncy castle. The truck is driving and the Pokemon are bouncing in the bouncy castle.
Snowy:"That was a close one. But we're having so much fun!!!!"
Popplio:"We just landed on the bouncy castle!!!"
All:(Laughing)
Togedemaru:"It's really bouncy!!! Whee!!!! Whee!!!! Whee!!!!"
Pikachu:"Higher! Higher! Higher!"
Steenee:"Marowak are you enjoying this or what?"
Marowak:"Oh come on this bouncing again?! Hey!!!! Guys I'm getting nauseous!!! Stop!!!!! I getting dizzy!!!! Stop!!!! Whoa!!!!! Hey!!!!! Whoa!!!!!! Knock it off!!!!!" The traffic lights turned into red light and the truck stopped and the Pokemon got out of the bouncy castle.
Pikachu:"Wow. That was fun."
Snowy:"I could get use to it." (Giggles)
Pikachu:"Now come on guys. Let's try to find the balloon.