{heyy your new}

{Y/n pov}
Around 11am still sleepy as hEll but I better play some (GOLF IT) with the boys.
I open up discord and check if anyone's up to play. y/n notices Anthony, Craig and Tyler are playing and decides to join they're discord call and also notices two unfamiliar people (kryoz and smii7y). I join there call to anthony screaming

Anthony: FUCKKKKK OFFFFF
*door slams*
I see I've arrived at the perfect timing while someone's hit Anthony off the map. Everyone continues laughing not noticing that I've joined

y/n: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOINNNG ONNN

Craig gets knocked out of his chair surprised by my voice
Craig: f-for fucks sake y/n!

Tyler yells and they all begin laughing again.
Tyler: aHh I'm so glad you decided to join right now y/n...I don't think youve meet kryoz and smii7y yet.

Y/n knew Anthony since high school and was introduced to Craig and Tyler not too long ago.

Smii7y: you can call me Jaren it's nice to meet you.Then they're was a silence that filled the voice chat.. everyone expected kryoz to then introduce himself.

Jaren: uhh john??

Kryoz: yes he says innocently
Oh shit right I'm john haha.

Jaren: this buckos alittle slow today y/n I apologise.

John: listen here bucko that's my word bucko.

y/n: yea 🅱️ucko
John let's out a short laugh
Anthony returns letting out a large sigh and says

Anthony: well let's just start a whole new round.

y/n: are you guys recording? I don't wanna intrude.

Jaren: noo join us, we could use another player.

John: yea c'mon

Y/n: alright, you guys are going to wish I'd left, because im going to win.

Anthony: the hell you areeeee! I'll drive all the way to your house and throw your computer out the windoww motherfucker.

Craig: alright simmer down buddy we all know you would, now let's just get to the game before that happens haha.

~~few hours later~~
Everyone's waiting for john to make the last shot. He's waiting till the very last second to putt into the hole.

Tyler: HIT THE DAMN THINGG! you only have 1stroke left

John: oh I have alot more strokes left.

Jaren: AgHahaha dick jokes.

Y/n: Anthony you might need to go over to his place instead.

Silence falls then not even a second later john putts and the ball goes flying across the map. Which made a hilarious bit, he would have also beat me if he made that shot. y/n starts to laugh along with the others laughing at her dumbass sense of humor.

y/n: were gonna need to hang out more guys, these rounds were really fun!

Craig: for suree but we should all hang out tommarow. at my place?

John: you live around Craig y/n?

Y/n: fuckk no, but I live not so far from there

John: cool cool. If you need a ride I can pick you up since I know the way and all.
Friend request from Kryoz and Smii7y. y/n knew the way too but she wanted to meet up with John first, she was interested to see him in person and talk to him.

y/n: I'll send you my phone number and my address, I'm going to get off and go watch some movies and stuff.

Anthony: alright I'll see you tommarow! As for all you other motherfuckers let's play some SCRIBBLIO.

y/n: later buckos! Y/n immediately left the call, john blushes when she says his phrase.

John: a-alright boys let's get to it

Jaren: whatt your not gonna say anything when she does it. How could you treat your lover like this!

John: tough love buckoo.