{One of those nights(๑_๑)}

{you've been warned fluff and smut in this one yw}

{Here is the sex dungeonxD just wait for it..}

Anthony deepens the kiss but pulls away shortly after cause he can taste the weed.
Anthony: did you smoke?

Y/n: just a little bit now come here she says with a slur Y/n leans in for another smooch he hesitates and backs away from her for a second cuz he knows she's not in her right mind but he ends up grabbing her and pulling her on top of him anyways. They continue making out, anthony's hand slides down from her waist to her a$$, she takes off his shirt. Chester jumps on the couch trying to get to anthony.

Y/n: AHH haha maybe we should go somewhere else..

Anthony: maybe we should he says in a goofy but rough tone, let me go get chester a treat first.

Chester gets his treat and anthony goes back to y/n, she looks pretty dazed out so he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist they head to his room. They both lay on the bed but y/n gets up for a moment to turn on his sex dungeon lights and turn the rest of the lights off, some slowed down music plays and she removes her shirt as she walks back over to him. He looks surprised cause she obviously remembered or had thoughts about the times they used to spend together. They would always chill In his room with the lights and the music just enjoying each other presence. y/n starts kissing on his neck as he's stuck in his thoughts, y/n then goes to bite on his lip and rub his member over his boxers. He wakes up and gets startled.
Anthony: whoa whoa whoa what you trying to do y/n hmm bites her lip back

Y/n: I'm trying to do you smirks

Anthony: oh really? smirks
y/ns sitting on his member with her left and right leg on the sides of waist, he caresses both of her thighs and she lays on top of him continuing to make out.

{Few minutes later}
Y/n ends up putting anthony to sleep after playing with his hair. She looks to the side over anthony and sees the hoodie she took from john's house, she wanted to check her phone but anthony had his arm over her leg. She moved her leg gently and slowly walked to the hoodie. John had been texting her asking her if she was on her way and if everything went ok,

10:50pm

Y/n: you still up??

John: mhm, what's taking you sooo long luv I'm already onto my third blunt cutie

Y/n: gimme 10mins

John: hurry!!

Read:1minago

{Y/n pov}
well..I just keep on fcking with everyone's emotions don't I. I'm such a mess but I'm not gonna blow off john while he's high I did say I'd be back. I'll just leave anthony a sweet note and turn off all the shit I turned on.

{Normal pov}
y/n makes sure anthonys house is locked up and she heads over to the store before she gets to john's house.

{authors note}
IVE CREATED Y/N INTO A SUCCUBUS AHHHH NOT MY INTENTION BUT AHHH haha anyways the late night drive with John is going up soon!! Hope you peoplez somewhat enjoyed this.