5 - Tiena {Part 2} - Take A Life With you".

", "She was brave and strong and broken all at once," means that this female was so brave and strong and broken at the same time." At this point in the tragedy that she endured, one wonders if she came out of it. I think she does recover and she is becoming stronger and she will survive. Hopeiana of - Skykru was a beautiful Strong and fierce women who took her life because of my sister's actions towards her. We mourn a survivor a fighter and a legend.
Osir won't forget yu hopeiana gon skai kru no won will forget chit yu did gon hogeda gon osir may yu rest in your next journey be filled gon peace.(
We won't forget you Hopeiana of Sky Kru No one will forget what you did for all of us may you rest in your next journey be filled of peace).

That was beautiful Bellamy Kane nods as we finished up her funeral before I headed back to my bunk. Bellamy Madi Says clarke adopted daughter.
I know you'll do great I smiled. Thanks and - I need a flame keeper and I'm choosing you she says. I looked down. Please Bellamy you seen Lexa Kom trikru be leader you'll know what to do. I'll think about it okay Heda I smiled before walking out.

~2 days later~.
Have you thought about it yet? Madi asks as she climbs up the ladder as I'm on the watchout shift. I have I said after a moment. She looked at me.
Your be great I know you'll be Listen I got some stuff I need to get through but if your still needing a right hand man I'll be there I smiled. Madi nods.
Ai'll see yu later chief in heda gon heda madi gon kim trikru successor kom leksa kom trikru en heir kom bella pramheda she smiles before climbing down and as soldiers started marching alongside her. Hey Bell Kane says through the radio. Hey what's up Kane? I said. We're about there - There's thing behind us He says meaning the people who came from the sky a different sky people have been trying to hunt us down and kill all of us they have the weapon's and more people. I'll radio the others be at the gate in 3 kane I said. Hercli come through this is Bellamy of Wonkru- it's Kane they're back and they're being followed need backup right away stat. Be der in a few minutes belomi gon wonkru Hercli said. As we got our 279 men and women to the gates and surrounding. Stand your ground I called out. How long they been following you? I asked Kane whispering. 3 hours he says. I sighed. As they pulled up and parked,
Put your weapons down slowly en carefully. En tel your men in the trees en the post kom come down o ai men will shoot. And we don't show mercy after it I said.
Madi shows up .
She quickly climbs up and turns to me..
Your was a born leader belomi gon peace kru she says smiling.
Peace kru? I said.
My legacy like Lexa's will be about peace and not war she says. I nodded. We're going to be taking your weapons for now none of my men will do harm to you Kane starts as the people looked at each other.

~ discussing what to do~.
Listen Kane If we don't end them we die Madi says. I frown. You sound like -----
What? She snaps. Bloodreina? Yes . Ocativa of bloodreina Bare it so we didn't have to feel guilty about eating our friends and family Madi says. Not everything I agreed with Our Heda but she got us through 6 years of hardship and you all need to respect our Fallen Commander Madi yells.

Everyone looked at Heda Madi.
Sha heda we all mumbled in time.
Then Dash! Grab the clip see if they're telling the truth about not Killing us or not Madi says.
Sha Heda Dash says before walking alongside 30 soldiers. I sighed.
Madi looked at me.
Chit belomi gon peace kru?.
I didn't say anything as Madi slams her sword down in Annoynce.
Speak belomi! She screams.
Teik belomi gon silent kru kom the chamber's if he wants to beside the enemy he is the Enemy Madi says .
Sha Heda Grehi and Alia says as they take a hold of me.
Your the worst heda behind ocativa gon wonkru I spat.
Madi looks down as they take me away.